|26|

Pedri
When I heard my name, I looked up from my phone until my eyes met with Vic's eyes. They were shining and her smile could light the whole airport. I grinned while I was looking at how perfect she is.

Victoria
I couldn't resist but to run to Pedri and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulled me towards him and hugged me tighter. I smelled his cologne, which I loved so much and I felt him placing one hand in my hair. He began to play with my hair as he was pulling me more toward him.

"I missed you so much Vic," he told me with his loving voice, while pulling me slightly away, just to kiss me on the cheek.

"I missed you more Pedri," I said while placing both of my hands on his cheeks and cupping them while looking deeply into his brown eyes.

I felt so at peace and healed from everything. I felt protected by Pedri.

"I'm so glad you are back. I couldn't wait any longer to see you. Please don't leave again," he told me while giving me the cutest look in his eyes.

"I won't ever again. I promise you," I said while hugging him tighter.

Pedri then pulled back from our hug and looked at me. He just stood there and admired me while I was checking my notifications on my phone. When I looked at him, I noticed that his gaze was on my ring finger. He slightly smirked when he saw that I removed my ring and made eye contact with me.

"Come on, let's go. I want to spend this day entirely with you Pedri," I said while he helped me with my luggage and led me to his car.

I sat next to him, in the passenger seat and he started the car. I forgot how much Pedri looked attractive while driving.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked me while driving to get out of the airport parking lot.

"I didn't tell anyone that I was here other than you and Sira. I mean Pablo and Ferran too, they know for sure. But Esteban doesn't," I said while noticing Pedri's grin.

"Okay perfect. Let's go eat lunch first and then we can spend the day at my house. We can go for a swim also," Pedri proposed.

"It's a perfect idea," I said while smiling.

I felt like my heart wanted to explode from this happiness. I wanted to spend this perfect day with Pedri and I will tell him tomorrow morning about Esteban. All the truth I've been hiding from him.

We first went and grabbed lunch in a cute cafe in the center of Barcelona. There were of course a few supporters wanting to take pictures with Pedri so I helped with that. It was finally calm when there were fewer people. Pedri and I could finally sit next to each other and talk about anything and everything.

"When are you going back to training and playing?" I asked him.

"Nothing is confirmed yet but they are saying that I need at least a month. I don't know if I will be able to play this season anymore," he said sadly.

He looked down at his food and I felt his pain.

"I'm sorry for asking that question. I didn't think your injury was that bad," I said while grabbing his hand into mine. "I'm sure that when you will come back you will be stronger and better," I added.

Pedri smiled and placed his hand on my cheek. He slightly brushed his thumb and it made me blush.

"Thank you," he said before taking another bite of his food.

I admired everything about him while I finished my plate.

"By the way, your brother is amazing Vic," Pedri said while laughing and pointing at me.