|29|

Victoria
This can't be happening.

As Pedri let go of my hand, Esteban jumped in him and I got pushed away by Ferran and Pablo who joined the fight. People were dreaming everywhere and I could barely see Pedri receiving punches by Esteban and then Esteban receiving punches by Pedri. Sira was holding me back while I tried to scream at Pedri and Esteban to stop.

Ferran was trying to hold Esteban while Pablo was trying to hold Pedri. I saw Ferran get hit by Esteban while trying to stop him but it wasn't happening. Pedri had completely lost it on Esteban and Esteban had completely lost it on Pedri.

"Stop coming into my fiancé's life, you son of a bitch," Esteban screamed at Pedri while his fist hit Pedri's jaw.

"I'm defending Vic better than you ever defended her in her life, you fucking asshole," Pedri screamed from the top of his lungs while going insane on Esteban.

"Oh so Vic now," Esteban said while getting back on Pedri.

"Yeah, she's mine now. Did you hear me? Victoria is mine," Pedri said while smiling at Esteban who was miserable.

"Enough," I screamed so loud that Esteban stopped. "Enough," I screamed at Pedri, as well.

Both of them were bleeding from spots on their faces. I looked at both of them and shook my head. What is this?

Sira wasn't even helping her boyfriend after he got hit too.

I grabbed my things from my seat and grabbed Esteban's arm and made him follow me outside. I knew this fight could get worst and that I needed to do that. I didn't even look back at Pedri, I just walked away with Esteban until we got outside.

"You fucking bitch. What's wrong with you? Huh? Don't you understand? Leave my life Esteban. Everyone knows that you are threatening me. I told my family and you know what they can easily do. Wake up, damnit!"

Esteban looked at me in disbelief.

"Yeah, Esteban. Everyone knows and no one is scared of you. Even Pedri," I said confidently even if I didn't say anything to him yet.

Esteban exploded into laughter for a good minute as I looked at him confused. What is wrong with this guy? Really.

"Maybe Pedri isn't scared of me, Vic," Esteban said as I grimaced at the way he said my name. "But maybe he should be scared for his career," Esteban added.

I looked at him, even more confused. He can't start something new now. He can't do this to me.

"What do you mean, Esteban?" I asked him.

He smiled and nodded.

"Listen carefully Victoria, this time I won't tell you. You will just have to wait and see what will happen with your little boyfriend, okay? Now get into the car before it gets worst than your nightmares," Esteban told me while looking dead into my eyes which I closed painfully.

This can't be happening. No. I took a minute to think before saying or doing anything.

"Get in the car," I told Esteban. "Give me five minutes and I'm coming," I said while looking at his bloody face.

I needed to talk with Pedrito first. I ran inside and saw my friends who I gave a thumbs up to reassure them. Then I found Pedri at the bar wiping his blood and sipping a drink at the same time.

"Let me help you," I told him.

He quickly turned to face me and let out a small laugh.

"What are you doing here? What happened with Esteban?" He asked me.