|33|

Pedri
I lifted Victoria safely in my arms from my living room to my bedroom and placed her slowly into my bed.

"Vic? Is it okay if I help you change into more comfortable clothes so you can sleep better?" I said while I brushed my thumb on her cheek.

"Mm," she said sleepy.

"I need you to say yes, Vic."

I didn't want to touch her or do anything to her without her full consent. Even if she was my girlfriend.

"Yes," she said as she placed her arms around my neck and brought me to her chest so she can hug me.

I smiled and hugged her back.

"I want to sleep in your clothes, Pedrito," she whispered in my ear.

My smile grew bigger and I pulled away from Victoria's hug to go grab one of my shirts and pants for her to sleep in. Victoria groaned when I pulled away and I told her I was going to come back soon.

I quickly grabbed my clothes and helped Vic change from her uncomfortable clothes to my comfortable ones. I then changed and got into my bed next to her.

Before I fell asleep, I kissed her forehead and then her lips. Then I wrapped my arms around her and thought about how lucky I am to have her next to me in my bed.

Victoria
I woke up from the feeling of someone brushing my hair with their fingers. My Pedrito. I opened my eyes with a wide smile as Pedri glanced at me. I was wearing his clothes which I loved more than my own.

"Good morning mi amor," he said with his morning voice.

"Good morning, Pedrito," I said back. "How long have you been watching me sleep?"

He smirked and I instantly knew his answer.

"You could say a long time."

I smiled and he pressed a gentle kiss on my forehead. My grin slowly disappeared when I realized that we both needed to get back to work today. Pedri had his first training after his injury and my vacation was over.

"Pedri?" I asked him as if he wasn't already staring at me. "Are we going to tell people about us?"

"I want to if you want to," he said as he looked at me for an answer.

Of course, I wanted to. I wanted everyone to know that Pedri was mine. My simple smile made it clear to Pedri when I noticed him smiling.

"Yeah?" he asked with his perfect morning voice.

"Yes, I want to Pedrito," I answered him.

We then got ready for work. I looked at Pedri the whole time getting ready. How couldn't I? If you have this man in the same room getting ready for his first training back, of course, I was going to stare at him and his gorgeous body.

"I'm going to drive us to work," Pedri said as we were eating breakfast together.

I looked into his eyes and remembered that one day when Esteban was supposed to get me from work but he never did. Pedri was there for me at that moment and I hated that. I hated that he took the place of Esteban in my life, only to realize that Pedrito was the one.

"Is that okay?" Pedri added while grabbing my hand into his and waking me up from my thoughts.

"It's not even a question Pedri, of course, it's okay mi vida."

Pedri brought my chair closer to his to plant a kiss on my cheek as I gave him the most genuine smile. It felt like I have never experienced happiness before him.