|24|

Victoria
There was no way I was hearing Pedri. I must have been imagining his voice.

"Vic," I heard Pedri's voice closer this time.

I turned around and saw Pedri running toward me.

"Pedri?" I said while completely surprised.

I walked toward him and as soon as he reached for me, he grabbed me in his arms. He hugged me so tightly I couldn't even push him off if I wanted to.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him when he released me.

He looked into my eyes and hugged me again.

"I...I called Sira and...she told me you were here," he said out of breath.

I looked at him and saw the loving look that he always gave me when his gaze was locked into mine. I took a deep breath and pressed my lips together, holding my tears back.

"Why didn't you tell me you were leaving?" He asked me while tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"For that reason," I pointed out. "So that you wouldn't come after me."

"Vic I'm not letting you leave. You can't leave me. I'm still not healed and you promised me you wouldn't leave," Pedri said hopelessly.

I placed my hand on his forehead and his temperature seemed normal. He did heal.

"Pedri I'm leaving no matter what," I said. "I'm sorry I broke my promise."

I turned back when Pedri stopped me by grabbing my hand.

"I heard you yesterday when I was sleeping," Pedri said.

I turned to face him and frowned my eye browns while he had that same loving look.

"I love you so much, Vic. I fell in love with you since that first day at the club. I completely denied my feelings for you and became rude to you but I promise I never hated you. That was only because I tried to hide my love for you. I have never felt this way either for anyone before. I love you Victoria. Please don't leave," Pedri confessed.

A tear dropped from my eyes when Pedri wiped it and placed his pinkish lips on mine. His hands were cupping my cheeks while mine were making their way up to Pedri's chest. I pushed him back and pressed my lips together while shaking my head.

"No...no... this can't happen Pedri. Please," I said while pushing his chest away from me.

"Victoria don't do this, please. We both love each other. You can destroy your relationship with that bastard. I'll be holding your hand, always," Pedri said while grabbing my hands.

"No, Pedri, please. If you love me, you are going to let me go," I told him while feeling the tears drop from my eyes.

Pedri's gaze was still locked in mine while he was shaking his head.

"Do you love me Pedri?" I asked him while trying to hold back my sob.

Pedri's eyes teared up.

"Yes," he said weakly while nodding.

"Then let me leave," I told him while crying even more.

I saw a teardrop from Pedri's eyes and that's when I walked away because I couldn't see him get destroyed even more by me. I was also destroyed but it was the right decision.

I reached my hand into my bag and searched for the ring that I had brought with me. When I found it, I placed it on my finger and wiped my tears. That's the right decision. I had to inform my parents about everything and accept that this is my reality.