|13|

Victoria

Pedri and I kept talking until the food arrived. Then we opened a discussion with everyone at our table and it made the night fly by so quickly.

I was looking at Pedri while he was talking to his brother and Ferran and it made me smile. I can't believe that this guy saw me cry yesterday in my car and he fought my boyfriend... ex-boyfriend. It has only been a month since Pedri entered my life and it changed it completely.

We all finished eating and decided to go to Pedri's house. We spent the rest of the night at his house. It was Fernando, Pablo, Ferran, Sira and I. We were sitting in Pedri's living room all having different conversations. Next to me was Pedri. He kept looking at me a few times while I was talking with his brother and I could see the smirk on his face.

Then I opened a discussion with Pedri and left the rest of the group in another talk.

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked me.

For the first time in my life, a guy was interested in knowing about my family. I nodded.

"A younger brother. He is 16 years old," I answered while smiling thinking about my brother that I missed so much.

I looked down at my phone after making eye contact with Pedri, who had the biggest grin on his face, trying to find a picture to show him. When I looked back at him, I felt his hand tuck a piece of my hair behind my ear. He looked like an angel with his smile and bright eyes. I blushed and looked around to see that everyone had dive into their conversation so they weren't paying any attention to me or Pedri. I turned back to face him and showed him a family picture that we took when we were on a small trip.

"And your parents? Are you close with them?" He asked me again.

I nodded, yet again.

"Yes, especially my mother. I tell her about everything in my life."

"Did you tell her about me?"

I laughed because I did. Yes. I had told her a little bit about Pedri but I didn't want to admit it. I blushed and simply nodded. I saw his smile become bigger and my heart melted.

As I kept talking about my family, I received a message from an unknown number.

Victoria we need to talk.

Meet me tomorrow or I will come to your place.

Got it?

I recognized the number. Esteban. I removed him from my contacts and now he is coming back. Damn. He didn't last a day without me.

"Are you okay?" Pedri asked me looking worried about my facial expressions.

"Yeah. Don't worry," I said while closing my phone.

I wasn't going to tell Pedri. I didn't want another problem to occur.

"I forgot to ask you. How are your injuries because of yesterday?"

Pedri smiled upon my words.

"Healing. Don't worry about me," he answered with his angelic voice.

I took a deep breath and felt a big pressure leave my chest.

Hours passed until we ended the night. Everyone started leaving so Sira and I decided also to leave since she was going to sleep over. I hugged Pedri tightly and thanked him for the night before leaving. I smelled him one last time and tried to remember his smell the whole drive back home.

When Sira and I arrived home, we talked for hours. She told me everything she noticed Pedri doing when I was around: the looks, the smiles, placing his hair, getting nervous. Everything.