|19|

Victoria
I started walking away as if I didn't see him. I was sticking to my plan of ignoring him.

"Victoria," Pedri screamed.

Yeah...forget my plan.

I turned back to face Pedri who has taken a step forward.

"I'm going back to Esteban. Go back to your girlfriend," I answered rudely while walking away for a second time, not able to look into his eyes.

"Victoria," he screamed this time.

I looked back at him, anger going through all my body.

"What?" I screamed back.

The music was still loud, even in this hallway but I could hear Pedri.

"You are gonna go back to your cheating boyfriend?" Pedri asked me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Why are we still on this subject? Pedri, enough. Move on with your life. I forgave Esteban, okay?"

"Move on? I moved on Victoria," he answered confidently.

"Okay," I looked at him confused and I shrugged.

"I didn't know that you were like that," Pedri said when I was about to leave.

"Like what?" I asked him while getting closer and madder.

"The type of person who likes a cheater and an abuser," Pedri answered.

This time I couldn't control my anger. I looked dead into Pedri's eyes and my hand slapped his face. I didn't even know I could do that to anyone. To Pedri. I slapped him. I slapped Pedri right across the face.

"What is wrong with you?" I screamed while pushing him back. "Leave my life alone damnit. Let me do whatever I want. Let me like whoever I want. You shouldn't be part of my life. You aren't part of my life Ped..."

I couldn't finish my sentence that Pedri instantly placed both of his hands, cupping my cheeks and he pressed his lips on mine. I was in shock but I kept kissing him because I missed this. I missed his lips. I missed placing my fingers in his hair. I missed brushing my thumb on his light facial hair. I missed his scent. I missed everything. I missed Pedri.

I pulled back and was speechless. What just happened? That kiss felt better than the first one. I placed my fingers on my lips and looked into Pedri's sparkling eyes. I could see the worry in them.

"I guess you became a cheater too," I told him while looking deep into his eyes. I felt the anger go through my body again. What we did was wrong. So wrong.

I walked away not letting Pedri say a word. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand. I was thankful I didn't put any lipstick tonight that would've stayed on Pedri's lips. I didn't need any problems tonight.

I walked back to where the group was sitting and held my hand out to my best friend Sira.

"Come dance with me," I yelled to her.

She instantly smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I'm taking her from you Ferran," I told him while laughing.

He laughed and winked.

"It's only good for a few minutes," he told me.

"Don't worry she will be back soon," I told him and I winked.

He laughed and I walked with Sira to the dance floor. I needed to talk to her alone and the only way to not make it suspicious was by taking her alone to dance.