|3|

Tonight was going to be an amazing night.  As one of the managers in FC Barcelona, the team and I decided to organize a special event for tonight. A party to celebrate the new season coming for, both, the feminine and masculine teams of Barcelona. Every player has been invited as well as the workers and coaches for the teams. Everyone was allowed to bring a guest with them if they wished to. I would probably not be allowed to go if I didn't bring Esteban with me. I knew how much he was of a jealous boyfriend and sometimes I liked that about him but right now, it's getting on my last nerves.

Ferran, of course, decided to bring the one and only Sira. I was so excited that she was going to come so she could experience the event I have been working on for months.

Esteban decided to meet me at my apartment after work so that we could get ready and leave together. He was getting ready while I was applying makeup and straightening my hair. I bought, a few weeks ago, a short navy blue bodycon dress that suited my body perfectly. I was so excited to wear it and see Esteban's reaction. He was waiting for me in my living room while I slipped on the dress. I checked myself in the huge mirror in my room and then walked out to the room where Esteban was. His green eyes instantly lit up when they met my body and he admired my look. I loved to see his reaction because they mean so much to me. I walked toward him and he stood up from the couch and opened his arms so that I could hug him. The way he pressed his lips on the corner of my forehead made me smile and then I backed away and spun on myself so he could see it all.

"How do I look?" I asked with excitement to hear his answer even tho I already knew it.

"You look amazing my love. No words can express how much you look good." He said while smiling and getting closer to me.

My smile grew bigger and I walked the two steps that were separating us until there wasn't any. I wrapped my hands around his neck and smashed my lips to his. I felt his arms wrapped around my waist and brought me even closer to him.  I love these types of kisses.

"I love you." I whispered when our kiss ended.

"I love you too."

We then took my car to go to the event since Esteban told me that his car didn't have a lot of gas. Of course, he drove to the venue. When we arrived, there were so many cars everywhere trying to make their way to the parking lot. I spotted the green Mini Cooper and felt my heart skip a beat. Then Esteban parked the car and as soon as we got out, I heard someone close a car door next to us. I looked up and saw Ferran and Sira. I smiled when my best friend saw me and I ran to her, carefully since I had heels and she did too.

"You look gorgeous!" I yelled while hugging.

"Oh, you're so sweet. Look at you!" She screamed while twirling me around.

I laughed and she added, "Esteban you are a lucky boy." I saw him smile while looking at me and then he went and hugged Ferran.

I always knew that Esteban wasn't close to Ferran as much as I would like them to be. Even with Sira. And I don't blame them because sometimes I know where their feeling come from.

I hugged Ferran and he whispered in my ear, "You are beautiful, Victoria. You are growing so much." I smiled and hugged him tighter.

"I am grateful every day that Sira chose you." I said to him. He looked at me and he gave me the biggest smile.

"What are you two whispering about?" Sira said while walking toward us.

I linked our arms and said "Nothing, nothing." while looking at Ferran and seeing his wink.

Sira looked at both of us and started laughing. It was true, what I said to Ferran. I am grateful that I got to be close to him. He was just like an older brother to me, trying to protect me from everything that could hurt me. He was the only man that treated my sister the way she deserved to be treated and that's why my respect for Ferran goes a long way.