|16|

Victoria

Esteban was waiting for me in his car when I finished work.  I was already wearing a FC Barcelona jersey with my name on it. When I got in his car, he kissed the side of my forehead and I immediately pulled away, making it obvious.

"I hope you will not act that way today in front of your friends," Esteban whispered.

I rolled my eyes and he started the car. The drive was long. So long it felt like hours. I was texting Sira because she was making sure I was alright. Esteban kept asking me who I was talking to every five seconds.

"I can't believe how a human like you can exist. You are such a bad person Esteban. You are ready to hurt anyone that comes our way," I spit out.

"Yeah...you're right because you are mine. And only mine. Got it?"

I rolled my eyes once again.

"So what? You expect us to live happily ever after?" I asked him while looking at that evil smirk on his face.

"We will my love we will."

I shook my head.

"Yeah right after everything you did. All the cheating and..."

"Shut up Victoria!" Esteban screamed.

"You can't tell me when I can speak or not!" I screamed louder.

"Yes, I do!" Esteban screamed so loud that my body freeze.

His attention kept shifting between me and the road. I knew at any second he could hurt me because of how angry he was. My breathing was heavy just like his.

"I don't want to hear a word from you. Got it?" He said while his voice was slowly calming down.

I simply nodded and looked out the window. How did I ever like Esteban? At the beginning of our relationship, he was perfect. But since got into my life, Esteban changed for the worst. All because of Pedri.

Pedri

I was on the bus sitting next to Ferran while Pablo was in front of us. I was only thinking about one thing...Victoria. The way we kissed and then I left her for someone else. I told her mean words and she ended up in Esteban's arms. My anger was building up but I couldn't do anything about it. I stared into the window trying to calm myself down.

"Are you good Pepi?" Ferran asked me.

"Surviving," I answered.

"I talked with Victoria yesterday and she told me what happened between you two in the club."

I smirked but I hid it and shook my head.

"Was she mad?" I asked without thinking.

"Honestly, she looked heartbroken," Ferran said. "I convinced her to come today."

No way. I didn't I would see her again this soon.

"Really?" I asked trying to hide my excitement.

Ferran nodded with a smirk. I looked back into the window. I had to stop thinking about this girl that went back to her cheating ex.

Victoria

We finally got to the stadium and joined Sira in our seats that were in the front row. Sira was so glad to see me that she hugged me tightly as if something had happened to me. She didn't say a word to Esteban.

Then after a few minutes, I feel someone come and hug me from behind. My heart stopped when Esteban looked behind at the person. His eyes were fuming anger. I turned around to see Pedri's brother smiling at me.