|5|

Pedri

I'm still processing the fact that her boyfriend is that guy. Esteban or whatever his name is. The second I knew that she knows the guy from the bar, my respect for her flew away. I wish I will never see her again.

Victoria

Since the event, I haven't seen Esteban as much. We do talk all the time by text message but he always tells me that he is occupied with work. I know how much his job is important for him, just like my job is to me so I don't disturb him.

However, I have seen Pedri each day this past week. Every. Single. Day. That was the only thing I hoped it wouldn't happen. I knew the boy's team was training for the next upcoming games but I didn't expect them to be here every day. Each time I saw Pedri, it created in me so much hate for this devil.

I was walking down the hallway to get myself a snack from the vending machine during my break when I bumped into someone. Of course, it had to be Pedri. Who else would it be?

I looked into his eyes for a second and then I continued my way just as if I didn't see him.

"You're not working?" He asked me.

I closed my eyes before facing him and shooting him a death stare.

"What do you want?" I yelled.

"Hey, hey, calm down. Do you have anger issues I didn't know about?"

Is he joking with me right now? I don't have time for his bullshit so I gave him a look like "Back off" and I left to go to the vending machine.

When I arrived there, I looked at the different food options before choosing a snack.

"You didn't answer my question" Pedri whispered in my ear.

I literally had a jump scare because of him. My heart was beating so fast because I didn't expect him to follow me. I placed my hand on my chest, feeling my heartbeat as if I ran a marathon.

"Are you crazy?" I yelled again at him while pushing him back.

His chest was as hard as a rock. Just like his heart.

"Hum... you do have anger issues, just like your boyfriend."

If we weren't at work right now I would have definitely slapped him across the face.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him while lifting my gaze to meet his.

He frowned his eyebrows like he was confused about what I just told him.

"When we first met, you didn't even dare to talk to me and now you are all over me."

"Anger issues and too much confidence. Okay...okay, I see." He said while smirking.

Is he for real right now? I looked above me, praying to god that this man will leave me alone.

"I wonder who has too much confidence" I told him while walking away from him for the I don't even know how much time. I didn't even want to buy myself something anymore because he made me lose my appetite.

"At first I didn't think that that man was your boyfriend but now I do see it. You guys are so similar." Pedri said while making a fake laugh.

I stopped where I was. That's it. I am going to lose it this time.

"Don't you dare talk about Esteban again! Did you fucking hear me Pedri? Stop coming in my way or I promise you...I promise you I will not take it anymore!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Pedri was...shocked. Before he could say anything, we heard someone run toward us.

"Guys. What is going on?" Pablo said.