|9|

Pedri
During the whole game, Victoria was talking with my family. I didn't expect that to happen however, it made my heart jump with joy.

While my family was talking with the rest of the players and their families, I took my brother aside to talk to him.

"What were you talking about with Victoria?"

He smirked and I stayed with a serious face.

"Nothing just life you know" he answered me.

"Fernando," I said while looking straight into his eyes.

"Pedro, why do you care so much? Don't tell me you fell for that girl." He added with the biggest smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes and looked away to calm myself down.

"I wouldn't be mad you know. This girl, she is the right one for you. Don't hurt her Pedro" my brother said while placing a hand on my shoulder.

"She is in a relationship. It's been like 7 months she is with an asshole" I told him.

"Are you serious?"

I nodded and it answered his question.

"Then I hope she will break up with him because he is not better than you. Brother, I saw the way this girl looks at you or the way she looks at me when I talk about you."

I smirked and it made Fernando giggle. He then started teasing me and I pushed him away so that he could stop since we were still surrounded by everyone. But what my brother told me made my heart race for that girl.

Then Pablo joined our talk and I begged them to change the subject because I was starting to blush each time they teased me. I couldn't take it anymore.

When they finally did, my mother came and asked me to talk with her alone. So we both walked outside, in a quiet hallway, near all the FC Barcelona team's pictures. Before she said anything, she gave me a tight hug.

"Listen to me Pedri. I have never felt this way about anyone before. Any of your friends or girlfriends before. This friend, Victoria..."

Why is everyone talking to me about her? Isn't there another subject to be talked about around here?

"I want you to take care of her. I am not saying she is miserable but she is too good for this world Pedri. I don't know what is going on in her life but something is not okay. She cried to me but she didn't tell me what was going on."

I froze. Victoria cried to my mother. Why? About what?

"What did you tell her?" I asked my mom.

"I didn't say anything Pedri. I asked her about her injury and she told me she fell. Then a second later...she started crying."

My heart was beating faster. What is going on with this girl?

"Pedri, son. Please promise me that you will stand by this girl and will be there for her no matter what. I know she has Sira and Ferran but she needs you and Pablo."

I nodded to my mother and she hugged me tightly.

"I promise Mom"

Victoria

Xavi and I decided to go inside and join the rest of the team. Sira and Ferran had already told me that they were going to leave early and won't be able to bring me back home but I told them not to worry since I can find someone for a lift. And yes... my car was still with Esteban who was probably not home. I walked to Pablo and Fernando and looked around to see where Pedri was at.