|4|

Pedri

It was obviously weird how Victoria left quickly after I talked about that man from the bar but it was probably not related to that. I just know this girl is weird. In a good way. She is different.

Victoria

From the moment I came back to the second I sat down, Pedri was staring at me. He was studying me carefully. When my eyes met his, he looked away and scratched the back of his head.

"Guys, I want to dance. Just like last time." Gavi said to all of us, including me.

I smiled at his excitement when he stood up and held his hand out to me so that I could go with him but I nicely refused his offer. I wasn't in the mood to dance, especially not right now.

I hoped Pedri would leave to the dance floor with the rest of the group but instead he stayed with me.

At first, it was dead silence between us. I was looking around the room but I knew he was staring at me. He placed his arm on the chair between us, Gavi's chair and kept glaring at me. Then he finally decided to speak up.

"You were invited by Sira here, right?"

What did he just tell me? I turned so quickly to face him and shoot him a look like what the fuck.

"What?" He added while slightly smirking.

"You are the last person I want to talk to right now." I admitted to him while looking away.

"Ouch." He said while rubbing his chest, where his heart was, in a joking way.

"Really, what did I say wrong?" He added.

"If you really paid attention to any of my conversations you would have known that I work with Barcelona." I mentioned angrily.

He then did the worst thing possible. He started laughing in a mocking way that pissed me off. I rolled my eyes and he kept laughing even harder.

"You know I can have a successful career at a young age. Doesn't mean you are a football player that you are successful." I told him rudely.

He looked at me not expecting me to tell him that. Then I lifted up my eyes toward the bar and noticed Esteban walking toward me. He wasn't walking straight at all. Definitely drunk. My heart started beating faster because I didn't know what to do. I wanted Sira to come and save me from the situation but when I looked at her, she was enjoying her dance with Ferran. My heartbeat was faster as Esteban was getting close to our table. Should I just act like I don't know him or show Pedri who this man really is? Pedri adjusted his posture when he spotted the guy from the bar walking toward us.

"Hey babe." Esteban yelled when he got enough close, that we could hear him. 

Pedri looked at me in disbelief. I looked into his eyes as my boyfriend was walking toward me and I knew it was my moment to prove something to Pedri. I don't know what I had to prove but I had to prove something. I didn't care about Pedri's stupid opinion so I stood up and greeted my boyfriend by kissing him passionately enough to taste the alcohol. I wanted to show Pedri that I was in a happy relationship with the man he called an asshole.

I then took Esteban's hand and led him to the dance floor where everyone else was. I knew a few people looked at me, but I didn't care. Gavi shot me a look like "Who the hell is this man?" and I said, "He is my boyfriend".  He nodded in a reassuring way and I felt my boyfriend get closer to me while we were dancing.

"You are so drunk" I whispered in his ear while faking a smile because I knew Pedri was watching closely.

"I'm sorry, okay, baby." He yelled and made a few more people look at us.