|38|

Pedri

As soon as Vic came over with my brother, I took her into my arms. Or maybe she jumped first into my arms. I buried my head in her soft hair and smelled their odour. I missed her so much. During the celebrations, I couldn't stop thinking about her and wanting her up there on the balcony next to me. I can't imagine the bus tour without having her by my side. I just wanted to celebrate with her and share my joy with her.

I knew she was happy staring at me from next to the rest of the crowd. I knew I was sharing my joy with her but it was different when she was near me. Next to me. Close to me.

I kissed her cheek and she kept repeating in my ear how proud she was of me, as if she hadn't said it enough during the whole day today.

I pulled away from our hug to look at her and take her all in. We only were separated for a few hours but it felt like I hadn't seen her for years.

"I missed you mi amor," I told her honestly.

"I missed you more, mi vida," she replied while looking deeply into my eyes with her look that I could never erase from my mind.

Victoria

Pedri made me so much smile when I entered his home. All my negative thoughts just disappeared when I heard him. He missed me. He wanted me so bad.

The rest of the boys were in the living room while Pedri and I were still at the entrance of the house, still admiring each other. I pressed my lips to his and felt his soft lips move against mine.

Then we went to the living room and I hugged my two other best friends while Pedri was talking to his brother.

"I'm so happy for you guys. You have no idea," I told Ferran and Pablo with so much excitement.

They explained to me how it felt to be on the field and win Laliga while Pedri left with Fernando to the kitchen.

Pedri

I was preparing snacks for everyone with Fernando when I felt like he needed to tell me something.

"Listen, bro, I don't want to ruin your night or scare you but I just felt like I needed to tell you about this," Fernando said without looking into my eyes.

I took a deep breath. What was he about to tell me? Why couldn't he look into my eyes? Did something happen?

"There is something wrong with Victoria. I don't know what is up but the way she was acting today felt like something was wrong. She looked sad and in her thoughts while everyone was all smiley and cheering you guys. I just wanted to let you know since she is your girlfriend and you know her best."

"Did you ask her what's wrong?" I asked Fernando.

"I didn't ask her exactly what was wrong but she kept denying that something was wrong and she just faked a smile. Do you think her ex-boyfriend is back?"

My heart dropped in my stomach.

"I hope not," I simply answered taking the time to reflect on what my brother just told me.

What is going on with Vic?

"Maybe it's the thing with Sira. They haven't talked since the night she came and told us she was done with Ferran. Vic was really made."

"No, I don't think it's that Pedri. I just sensed that something was wrong. Like actually wrong. It might be that but I don't know. I don't know Victoria enough," Fernando said.

"I will talk with her after tomorrow. I think it's better that way. She seemed fine when she arrived today and I can sense when Vic isn't good," I added.