1.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | January 22, 2019

Getting out of her car, Asia walked into the corner store that was near her, speaking to the cashier that she had become associates with due to always being there.

"Hey, Elliot." She smiled as she handed him the twenty dollar bill that a stranger had blessed her with earlier that day.

"Wassup, Asia. How you doin'?" He asked with a strange tone of voice, making her furrow her eyebrows. Elliot was usually nice and friendly to her, but he was acting unusual this day.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she tilted her head, getting a strange intuition. "I'm doin' good. Twenty on pump foe'." She requested, looking back at him as she walked out of the gas station.

Watching her surroundings, she pumped the gas, eager for the gas pump to finish. The twenty dollars worth of gas had finally finished, and she got in her car, cranking it up before she noticed a man with a ski mask creeping upon her door.

"What the fu—" She started to ask herself until he opened her door, attempting to choke her. Using all of her strength, she punched and kicked him, trying her best to prevent him from either raping or killing her.

The man punched her in the face, making her feel as if she could pass out. Quickly growing angrier and more afraid, she punched at him again, wincing at the feeling of her knuckles bruise as she continued to punch him.

He began to choke her, causing her eyes to widen and water as she clawed at his face, determined to fight until she couldn't. Her vision started to darken and her body became limp until she heard the sound of a gunshot, and the splattering of the man's brains coming on her face caused her to panic.

"Calm down." A woman that she had never seen before said as she put the gun in her Birkin bag.

Asia wiped the man's brains off of her face, trying to catch her breath before speaking. "What the fuck? What the fuck?" She asked, pushing his lifeless body off of her.

The woman held her hand out to Asia, helping her out of the car before introducing herself. "My name is India." She said, shaking her hand.

"Asia. Thank you." She returned the action to shake her hand, still in shock of what she had witnessed.

"You're welcome. I'll be back, stay right here." India said as she pulled out her phone, walking away while she talked on the phone, leaving Asia to stare at the body.

Asia stepped away from the car, kneeling down to pull the ski mask off of the man's face, shocked to see who it was.

"You knew him?" India asked, putting her hand on Asia's shoulder.

"Yeah, his name was Hector, and he was Elliot's brother. What we doin' wit' the body?" Asia replied, shaking her head as she stood up.

"I'll worry about the body, you got other shit to be worried about. Where you stay?" India said as she nodded at the car before folding her arms across her chest.

"Nowhere if you referrin' to a crib. Who the fuck is that?" Asia asked as a car pulled up next to hers, getting the attention of her and India.

"My nigga and his friend." India said as a man with blonde dreads and big eyes got out of the driver's side of the car, and another man with black dreads and big eyes accompanied him.

"Damn, India." The blonde dreaded man said as he looked down at the body, shaking his head.

"Take care of the body and clean her car. She comin' to the house wit' me so she can clean up." India responded as she looked over at Asia, nodding her head.

Uninterested in disagreeing with her, Asia nodded her head in agreement, following her to her car before getting on the passenger's side. Asia looked out the window as India drove until she pulled into a driveway.

"Thank you, India." Asia muttered as she got out of the car, following her.

"No problem." India smiled, opening the door before walking in with Asia behind her.

"Bathroom?" Asia asked, looking at India for an answer, and she pointed in the direction of the restroom.

"The bathroom is down this hall, last door on the right." India directed her, smiling as she walked down the hallway.

Asia went to the bathroom, immediately throwing up her fluids as she thought about the events that had happened earlier that night. She flushed the toilet before turning on the hot shower water, quickly taking off her clothes.

As she was showering, she heard a light knock on the bathroom door. "It's me, I sat some extra clothes by the door!" India yelled from the other side of the door before walking away.

"Thank you!" Asia yelled, continuing her hot shower that she was desperately in need of.

After about twenty more minutes, Asia had finally finished her hot shower. She dumped the bloody clothes in a bag before putting on the extra clothes that India had given her.

She walked out of the bathroom with a feeling of cleanness, smiling to herself as she walked back to the front, seeing India and the two men from earlier.

"Aye, Folks, yo car cleaned and shit." The black dreaded man informed her, and she leaned against the wall, folding her arms across her chest.

She nodded her head, avoiding eye contact due to her anxiety being at an all time high. "Preciate it."

"So what's yo name, foenem?" The blonde dreaded man asked as he had his arms around India's waist.

Furrowing her eyebrows, "You first." Asia responded, not caring if she offended anyone.

He chuckled before looking at her. "Durk, and my homie ova' thea' name is Booka." He replied, respecting her low level of trust despite the help that they had given her.

"Asia. Thank y'all fa comin' through fa me, but I gotta bounce." She mumbled as she walked towards the counter, grabbing her keys.

"Wait, you leavin'? Whea' you gone go?" India asked as she walked away from Durk, coming towards Asia, not agreeing with her decision to leave.

"I gotta leave, ion know y'all and y'all don't know me." Asia retorted, lowly chuckling.

"Yeah, and yo ass livin' out yo car, shorty." Booka shook his head as he rolled a blunt, and Asia scoffed under her breath.

"Look, take this. Ion need my bitch catchin' another body fa you, gang." Durk walked over, handing her a gun, and she hesitantly grabbed it from him.

"Here. This whea' I work and Durk's friend own it, so if you decide to call or come up thea', tell em that India sent you." India said as she handed Asia a card before pulling her into a quick hug.

"I'll keep that in mind. Thank y'all again." Asia smiled as she shook her head, taking the card from India's hand.

She walked out of the house, going to her car as she watched her surroundings. Once she got in the car, she looked at card that India given her.

"Suga. A strip club?"

__________________________________

Any thoughts?

Y'all want the second chapter now?

VOTE, COMMENT, & SHARE!