6.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | February 3, 2019

"YES!" India yelled as she clapped her hands at Asia, standing in front of the stage to watch her dance.

"Lil mama a quick learner." A girl named Ari said as she smacked Asia's ass, causing Asia to mug her.

"Yeah, back up." Asia shook her head, thinking about what Grandson had said to her the night before, causing her to force a smile as she had one hand on the pole and the other on her hip. "But thank you."

Ari stepped off the stage, smiling. "I hope I ain't offend you, girl. That's just me, I like asses, you know." She laughed as she stood next to India.

"That's true." India laughed as she folded her arms across her chest. "You ready to show Von what you than learned or no?"

Feeling her heart skip a beat, Asia looked down at her feet. "No—"

"Well, ion give no fuck bout whatchu want, so get to preparin', Folks." Grandson said as he came from the back of the club, walking over to India and Ari.

"Damn, G, she ain't ready." Ari laughed as she playfully pushed Grandson.

"Stop fuckin' touchin' me, Ari. Go touch Herb or sum, bro." Grandson mugged, slapping her hand.

Ari smacked her lips, laughing. "No. Lil mama up thea' is the product of me and India. I need to see what she bout'a do."

"Aight." He mugged her, grabbing the remote from India's hand. "Go." He nodded his head, causing Asia to roll her eyes and walk behind the curtain. He clicked the remote, playing Sapiosexual by Toosii.

She took a deep breath, exhaling it to calm her nerve and pushing away the shyness that she felt for some odd reason.

She used her hands to move the curtains out of the way as she strutted through them while the instrumental played.

Uh, aye.

She grabbed the pole, seductively walking around it as she waited for the next lyric to be said.

She like somebody who nasty, yeah.
Well, I'ma be that when the time come.
I'm a sapiosexual, we can be flexible.
Baby girl, I'll make your mind cum.

She effortlessly maneuvered her body up, down, and around the pole as she kept in mind to make eye contact with Ari, India, and Grandson.

"YES, BITCH!" Ari yelled as she threw hundred dollar bills at Asia while she danced on the stage.

Asia smiled at Ari as she hopped up and down in excitement. India ran next to Ari, taking money out of her purse and throwing it on the stage as well.

"Aight." Grandson said as he turned the music off, mugging Asia. "You move like a bitch that we got off the street to get on a pole."

"Nigga, what?" Ari asked, mugging Grandson. "This bitch looked good as fuck. She move onnat pole betta' than half them hoes you got already."

"And do!" India yelled. "What the fuck yo issue is, Von?"

Asia felt relieved that Ari and India defended her because she was honestly unable to say something back to Grandson. He had hurt her feelings for the first time and it got to her.

"Who the fuck y'all talkin' to? Y'all think cause y'all Durk and Herb bitches that shit sweet?" He asked, sarcastically smiling as he shook his head.

Ari gave India a look of slight fear. "My bad, but you bein' too hard on Lil Mama. She moved onnat pole like a fuckin' goddess, and you know she did." Ari explained as she let out a heavy breath. "Look, I gotta go, but I'll see y'all latta', keep that money, Lil Mama."