25.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | June 2, 2019

"Mm." Asia moaned into the kiss, sitting in Von's lap as his hands rested on her ass.

"That lipgloss you got on taste good." Von spoke against her lips as they continued to kiss.

"Mhm." She mumbled, placing kisses on his sharp jawline and neck.

"Shit." He mumbled, throwing his head back to give her more access.

She left wet kisses on his jawline, smiling since she was obsessed with its structure. She went to his neck, sucking it to leave hickies, marking him as her territory.

"Okay, that's enough." She chucked as she tried pulling away until he pulled her back down on his lap.

"My dick hard as hell. I'm fina fuck the shit outta you, on King David." He smiled, pulling his hardened dick out of his pants.

"We gone get caught." She laughed as she looked back at the door.

"I look like I care?" He asked, reaching under her skirt, and ripping her panties in half.

Asia lifted her body up as she reached under herself, grabbing Von's dick and aligning it with her entrance. She slowly slid down, causing a moan to escape both of their mouths.

"Fuck." She lowly moaned as she threw her head back with her eyes closed.

Von lifted her shirt to expose her left breast, taking her pierced nipple into his mouth, and sucking it. He grunted against her as she vastly and roughly rode him.

"Shit." He moaned, tracing kisses from her breast to her neck.

She grabbed his face to lock in eye contact between them, pecking his lips. "Open." She smiled before moaning.

Feeling compelled by her words, he opened his mouth, watching her spit fall into his mouth. He smirked as he swallowed it before biting her neck.

His dick twitched inside of her, indicating that an orgasm was quickly approaching.

"You so pretty, Ma." He smiled, biting his lip as his dick aggressively twitched more than before.

"Thank you." She moaned, feeling the knot in her stomach release, causing her to coat his dick with her white juices.

"Fuucckk." He moaned as he ejaculated inside of her, feeling his dick become too sensitive to stay inside of her.

They rested in eachother's embrace for a few seconds, her arms around his neck and head on his shoulder, and his arms around her waist, softly kissing her shoulder.

"Aight, I gotta go get ready fa tonight." She smiled as she lifted her body from Von's, bucking her eyes at the sound of his dick coming out of her pussy.

"You goin' home to shower?" He asked as he stood up, handing her the panties that he had ripped.

Snatching the panties from his hand, "Yeah, since niggas don't know how to pull out or even try to." She chuckled.

"You betta' bring me back a baby, too— nah, I'm just playin'." He laughed as he pulled her into a hug.

"Typical nigga shit." She laughed, rolling her eyes as she pulled away from the hug.

"Aye, Ma, can I getcho advice bout sum?" He asked, grabbing her hand.

"Yeah."

"I wanna try rappin'. You think I should go to the studio wit' Durk and try it out?" He asked as he pulled her into another hug.