19.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | May 3, 2019

Asia's eyes fluttered open as she woke up from her sleep, and the sun nearly blinded her. She climbed out of bed, going into the bathroom to do her morning hygiene.

After she completed her hygiene, she rubbed in lotion and oil on her body before putting on a pair of loose jeans with a white shirt and white sandals, and she put her locs in a ponytail before spraying Strawberry Snowflakes Bath&BodyWork scented perfume on her clothes and body.

She grabbed her new purse that Dominique bought and keys, leaving her bedroom and locking the door to it before going to the kitchen to grab a bottle of Core water, speaking to the girls that she was cool with before she left.

After about an hour of contemplating at the car lot, she eventually deciding to trade her car in for a black 2019 Land Rover Range Rover with a red interior.

_____________
asiareshontae 21s

The club was closed for the day due to renovations thats Von was having done to it, so Asia had the whole day to prepare for the game night at Booka's crib

The club was closed for the day due to renovations thats Von was having done to it, so Asia had the whole day to prepare for the game night at Booka's crib. Once she left the car lot, she went to the gas station, FaceTiming Booka to see if he needed anything else.

"Booka?" She called out once the FaceTime call connected.

"Yeah?" He asked, getting out of his car.

"I'm at the gas station, you need me to get somethin' else befo' tonight?" She asked as she walked into the gas station.

"Get some backwoods cause I'm fina meet up wit' the weed man to get some weed."

"How many to get?" She asked, looking around at her surroundings as she grabbed a large Core water.

"A lot of them bitches. You ain't come wit' us fa foe' twenty, so you gotta smoke tonight, gang." He laughed as he dapped up someone.

"Nigga, you know if it involve that Za or liquor, I'm on whateva'." She laughed as she grabbed three big bags of plain lays chips and two big bags of sour cream lays chips.

She also grabbed a two liter sprite and ginger ale, and a fruit punch, tropical, and watermelon Four Loko.

"What all you got?" He asked.

"Hollup." She said, putting her phone in her purse as she sat the items on the counter. "Can I get five BC's, two of those Twain salt containers and like, nineteen backwoods, please."

She grabbed her phone from my purse, seeing that Booka didn't hang up.

"Get three mo' woods, gang." He said.

She shook her head before looking at the man. "Sir, can you add three moe' backwoods, please."

She paid for the items, grabbing the three bags and walking out of the store before she flipped the camera to show Booka her new car.