10.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | February 12, 2019

"Ahh." Asia mumbled as she woke up from her sleep, placing her hand on her head since she had a headache.

She closed her eyes and buried her face in a pillow as an attempt to stop the headache. "Wait." She mumbled to herself as her eyes popped open.

Her heart dropped as she examined the unknown bedroom. It was an extremely nice room, but it wasn't known to her which caused her to panic a little. She climbed out of the bed, walking towards a mirror.

"You good, lil folks?" She heard the familiar voice ask behind her, causing her to look at him through the mirror.

"Yeah. Where I'm at? Why you here? And who the fuck shirt this is that I got on?" She asked as she walked away from the mirror, sitting on the bed.

Grandson shook his dreads out of his face before answering. "You at my house, folks." He responded, holding the usual mug that he always had. "And that's my shirt."

She looked down at the shirt before she looked back at him, raising her eyebrows. "Did we—"

"No. I ain't a rapist, what the fuck?" He retorted, scrunching his face up before briefly shaking his head.

"Oh okay. At least it's somethin' decent about you, I guess." She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders.

He threw a pair of sweatpants at her, catching her off guard, but her reflexes kicked it which helped her catch them before they touched her face.

"Keep the shirt and pants, and come on so I can drop you off to get yo car at Durk and India crib." He said as he walked out of the room.

Thirty minutes later...

The drive to Durk and India's house was quiet. Asia felt awkward being in a car with the one person that she could not stand, but after knowing that he looked out for her while she was drunk, she decided to be a little nicer.

"Thank you." She mumbled under her breath, slightly looking over at him as he drove his Rolls Royce.

"What?" He asked, glancing over at her before he looked back at the road. "Speak the fuck up."

She scoffed, rolling her eyes. "See, this why I don't like bein' nice to mu'fuckas like you. Why you cursin' at me, Grandson?"

"Cause you need'a speak up. You talkin' like youn wanna say the shit in the first place." He looked over at her, this time keeping his eyes on her since they were at a red light.

She shook her head as she rolled her eyes. "Nigga, fuck you. Remind me to neva' thank you fa shit else."

He looked at her as he began to drive when the light turned green. It was quiet in the car until he pulled over on the side of the road. "Nah, back to you— say the shit like you mean it then, ion got time to be arguin' wit' you, bro."

"Meanwhile you just pulled ova' to resume the fuckin' conversation anyways." She scoffed, jerking her head back as she looked at him. "And don't nobody wanna keep arguin' witcho ass either, the fuckin' feelin' is mutual."

Becoming frustrated, he signed, mugging her as he clenched his jaws. "And you wonder why you always gettin' treated."

"And I also wonder why yo legs can't touch and where yo eyebrows at on that big ass foe'head, yet here we are." She replied with an insult, flipping him off, and looking out of the window.

"Fuck this shit." He grunted as he grabbed her by the neck, forcing her to look at him as she fought for air to breathe. "Stop talkin' to me like ima hoe and see what the fuck gone happen." He said, gritting through his teeth before letting go of her neck, and pushing her away.