27.

DayVon Daquan Bennett | June 4, 2019

"FUCK, MAN!" Von yelled, signing as he punched a hole into the wall of his office.

"They arrested Asia fa a body?" Top asked as he sat on the desk.

Von looked at him, mugging. "She ain't kill nobody, man. I ain't tryna hear that shit."

"Well, not to be that person, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. She don't fuck around." Booka chuckled, shrugging his shoulders.

"Nah, she ain't do that shit." Durk chimed in as he sat in the chair, staring at Booka.

"Well, who did?" Booka asked as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Bitch, you slow or sum?" Durk responded as he shook his head.

Booka looked into space as he thought, and when it clicked to him, his mouth dropped. "Aww, shit."

"Yo girl did that shit and now Asia fina pay the price. How the fuck we gone get ha out this, bro?" Von asked, putting his hands on the desk as he tried to think of solutions.

"If she tell everything, that's a way she can be free.
But if she do that shit, I'a have to pop ha." Durk mumbled, standing up from the chair.

Von looked up at him, stepping in his way. "You ain't gone pop shit."

"So if Asia tell, you gone sit thea' and protect ha while me, Booka, and India sit in prison?" Durk asked, pointing as he walked talked to Von.

"She ain't gone tell!" Von yelled, catching everyone off guard, shocked that he had raised his voice to the level that he did.

"How the fuck you know, Von?" Booka said as he and Durk stood next to Von.

"Cause I know. She don't seem like the type."

Durk touched Von's arm, talking. "Von, you and I both know that even the mu'fuckas who seem solid can fold unda' that pressure that the jacks apply."

"Yeah, gang. That pussy got you actin' off point. If she tell, you gone let ha walk?" Top asked, still sitting on the desk.

Von shook his head out of frustration before walking towards the door. "Man, I'm outta hea'. She ain't gone tell and I ain't gone say that shit again."

Thirty minutes later...

After sitting in the visitors room for a few minutes, the door finally opened, and Von stood up as Asia walked in, immediately walking to her, kissing and hugging her.

"You good? You straight? Ain't nobody fuckin' wit' you, is they?" He asked, making her smile.

"They applyin' some cutthroat pressure to get me to talk, but I can't." She mumbled as she walked past him, sitting down at the table and resting her cuffed wrists on it.

He walked behind her, sitting next to her. "What they sayin'?"

"A lot of bullshit that ain't movin' me to say a word cause I know the police be full of shit." She chuckled as she looked down at her hands, playing with them. "I can't tell on India and nem, Von. Ha and Durk got kids and Booka expectin' one."

Von furrowed his eyebrows at her, rubbing her back as he stared at her. "Whatchu mean, Ma?"

"If they really got somethin', I'm takin' the blame. Ion got kids, so I can do the time."

"Hell no." He sternly replied, shaking his head, and a soft expression crept on her face.

"It's not yo decision. Willow can't be without ha parents. Booka lil girl can't be without him. I don't have kids, so won't nobody be sufferin' if I take the blame."

"Who ain't gone suffer?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows, scoffing.

She chuckled, tilting her head at him. "Von, I said if they got evidence, but I'm too smart fa them. They can't have shit cause if they did, I'd be in an orange jumpsuit by now. They ain't got no solid evidence cause they still tryin' to get me to talk."

He chuckled, smiling. "Damn, you smart, lil foenem."

"I know, and my lawyer on his way. I'm good." She smiled, kissing him. "Thank you fa comin'. I gotchu somethin' when I get out here."

"Whatchu got?" He laughed as he wrapped his arms around her shoulder, hugging her.

"Until my jaws lock." She winked before the police opened the door, and Von's smile fell into a mug.

He watched as she walked towards the door. "I'a be at that doe' when they let you out this bitch, Ma."

"I know." She smiled before walking out the room.

                                            ***

"Yeah, I'm waitin' to see how much ha bail gone be, so I can pay that shit." Von said through the phone, talking to Top.

"Nigga in love." Top laughed, and Von blushed until he heard a knock on his door.

Kissing his teeth, "Shut up, bitch. You said that shit, not me." He laughed as he walked to the door. "Aye, ima call you back, gang." He said as he hung up the phone, opening the door, and a mug instantly appeared on his face.

"Fuck you doin'?" He asked Asian as she stood at the door with a small bag in her hand.

"Here you go, and I ain't doin' what the fuck I than did once befo'." She said as she handed him the bag, and he grabbed it, opening it.

"What the fuck?" He asked, frowning as he look at the two positive pregnancy tests.

"Yeah. I hope Asia ready to be a step mama."

His frown deepened, and he threw the tests at her. "What the fuck she gotta do wit' this bullshit?"

She scoffed as she picked up the tests. "You must think ion know about you fuckin' ha? I know she been in the shed cause Lori told me she saw y'all leavin' it."

Before he could respond to her, his phone started to ring, and he answered it, keeping his eyes on Asian as he mugged her.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"It's 5,000 to bail me out." Asia said through the phone, and a smile graced on his face.

He grabbed his keys, locking the door and walking past Asian. "Aight, I'm on the way, Ma." He said to Asia over the phone before she hung up.

"Where you goin'?" Asian asked, pouting as she followed Von to his car.

"I'm grown and I ain't yo nigga nomo fa you to be questionin' me. Get the fuck out my yard, Asian."

One hour later...

Von sat outside as he waited for Asia to come out of the police station, and after about another ten minutes, she walked out with a smile on her face.

He took his phone out, recording her. "Lil folksss." He smiled as she posed and did a 360, and he laughed.

"Aight, that's enough." She laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him.

"You hungry? You need some dick and head? Whatchu need, Ma?" He asked as he kissed her cheek, wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his hands on her ass.

"I need allat shit." She laughed, pulling him into a kiss while he used both hands to spread her ass cheeks before landing a hard smack on them.

He kissed her forehead, looking down at her. "We good? We ain't gone be into it no time soon?"

"No. What's wrong? Somethin' happened?" She asked, looking at him with soft eyes.

He contemplated on if he wanted to tell her about Asian being pregnant, but he chose not to because he was happy that he finally was on decent terms with Asia.

He kissed the side of her face, going to the door to open it for her. "Nah, ain't shit happen. Come on, lil folks."

__________________________________

Any thoughts?

Not Asian being pregnant chile.

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!