13.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | Next Day

Asia woke up early to get dressed since it always took her forever to get dressed. She showered, brushed her teeth and washed her face, oiled her body, and put perfume and deodorant on.

Once her hygiene was complete, she grabbed her makeup bag, organizing her makeup. She filled in her eyebrows, put her lashes on, and put lipliner and lipgloss on her lips before packing them in her purse.

After a few minutes of debating, she decided to wear her orange tie dye bathing suit, and wore white shorts over her bottom, intentionally covering her ass until she got on the yacht.

She put her necklace and watch on before she grabbed her phone and purse, walking out of the room to grab her bowl of fruit from the refrigerator.

"Everybody ready?" She asked as she noticed that most of the house was in the living room, dining room, and kitchen.

"Yeah." Doodie said, standing up from the couch, and everyone followed his lead, walking out of the front door, heading to the bus.

"Ah, shit. I forgot my hair clamp." Asia mumbled to Keisha as she looked in her purse.

"Alright, go ahead and get it. I'll save you a seat."

"Thank you." Asia said, nodding her head as she walked towards her bedroom while she continued to look through her purse.

She went into her room, grabbing a hair clamp from her mini bag, and clamping up her hair. She walked out of the bedroom, bumping into someone, and the nice smell of cologne and weed combined caused her to automatically know who it was.

"My bad." She mumbled, adjusting her necklace as she avoided eye contact with Grandson.

"Watch whea' the fuck you goin'." He rolled his eyes, walking off until she grabbed his arm.

"Wait." She said as she pulled him back, causing him to turn and look at her with a mug. "I was kinda harsh last night, I was wrong."

"Fuck you tellin' me foe'?" He asked, still mugging her as he pulled his arm from her grasp.

She scoffed as she tried not to put her hands on him. "I was just tryna be the bigger person."

"Why you still talkin' to me? I look like a goofy or sum? I know I looked in the mirror this mornin' and I ain't see Tooka starin' back at me."

"You know what, fa'get I even tried bein' nice to yo big headed ass." She scoffed, shaking her head as she walked past him.

"Man, fuck you, plankton." She heard him mumble as he walked behind her.

"Well, I might be short, but you got four front teeth that them VVS can't hide."

One hour later...

They had arrived to the dock, causing everybody to get excited to get on the yacht. While they walked to their yacht, Asia briefly looked behind her, instantly locking eyes with Grandson until she looked away.

I hate this bipolar ass nigga.

Ari started to dance in front of her which caused her to do the Ronald McDonald walk.

"HEYYYY, WE WANT SOME PUSSY!" Asia yelled with her hand in the air that held the bottle of patron.

"HEY, WE WANT SOME PUSSY!" Jayda yelled as she laughed.

"LET ME HEAR YOU SAY, HEYYYY, WE WANT SOME PUSSY!" Asia yelled again as she walked on the yacht.

"If y'all don't do nothin' else, y'all gone sing a song, on David." Durk laughed as he reached past Jayda, playfully pushing Asia.