31.

DayVon Daquan Bennett | September 8, 2019

Von stared at Asia while she slept, thinking about everything that was happening in their lives together and individually.

He had the girl that he chased pregnant, and she wasn't happy about it. Meanwhile, the girl from his past that always chased him was pregnant, too.

He wanted to tell Asia about Misharron being pregnant, but something would always come up, and he had plans to tell her about it after her birthday, but the pregnancy only caused him to back out of telling her.

He posted FaceTime screenshots of her before waking her up when the alarm went off. "Wake up, Ma." He mumbled, repeatedly kissing her lips until she opened her eyes.

"Why? Why we can't just stay in the bed until you go to the studio?" She groggily asked, pulling the cover over her face, and he chuckled.

He climbed out of the bed, picking her up and taking her to the bathroom. "I planned a trip to LA, Ma. You knew that."

"I know, but I'm tired and sick." She rubbed her eyes as he sat her on the counter, turning on the shower water.

"Man, ion give no fucks about that." He laughed as he kissed her teeth, pulling her into a hug before placing three soft kisses on her lips. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, laying her head on his shoulder.

"What time the appointment?"

She hopped off the counter, taking her clothes off before getting in the shower. "8. I scheduled it an hour and thirty minutes befo' our flight."

He took his clothes off and stepped in the shower, wrapping his arms around her waist. "Aight."

_________ _________ ________
kingvonfrmdao 8m

                                            ***

***

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | Same Day

"So how you feeling, Asia?" Doctor Standberry asked as she sat in her chair.

"I'll live." Asia lowly chuckled as she swung her legs, holding Von's hand.

"Well, you're twenty-one weeks and you'll be twenty-two weeks in two days—"

"Twenty-one— stop playin'." Von said, interrupting the doctors as he smiled.

"Yelp, twenty-one. Your due date is set to be on the thirty first of January next year." She smiled, causing Asia's face to drop.

"Von, ima beatcho ass, bro." She muttered, immediately catching on to her conception time.

"What I do?" He asked as he tilted his head with a slight grin on his face.

"Miami, man." She mugged as she popped the back of his neck twice, and he chuckled.

"Them tests you took was wrong then." He smiled, looking at the doctor. "My soldiers march."