23.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | May 15, 2019

Asia stirred in her sleep, feeling the body warmth from Von's body as they slept, and his arms wrapped around her body. One arm around her neck and the other around her waist, resting his hand on her vagina, and his head in her neck.

Unable to move, she looked down at their naked bodies, noticing multiple bruises on her body. Trying to move again, she winced at the soreness that shot through her body and both private areas.

"Stop movin' around, lil folks." His voice rasped in her ear as he kept his eyes closed.

"I gotta pee and shower, Von." She mumbled as she placed her hands over his.

"We showered last night. Go back to sleep." He replied with his eyes still closed, tightening his hold on her body.

She hissed at the pain that his strength caused to the soreness of her body. "Not too tight, I'm sore." She mumbled, closing her eyes, attempting to go back to sleep, but she couldn't. The awareness of still being in the sex dungeon kept her awake.

"Von?" She mumbled, moving her body to wake him up again.

He deepened his face into her neck, moving around before lifting his head to kiss her neck and face. "I'm up, Ma. Come on."

He climbed out of the bed, helping her up. "Von, I can't." She said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

He chuckled as he picked her up, resulting in her legs wrapping around his waist as he walked to the bathroom. He sat her on the toilet, and she peed while he turned the shower on.

After peeing, she flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash her hands, brush her teeth, and wash her face. Looking in the mirror, she noticed the handprints on her face before glancing at Von, seeing that he was staring at her.

"You good? You ate? Ain't nobody fuckin' wit' you, is they?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her jawline.

"My body hurt, but I'm okay." She chuckled, laying her head back on his shoulder.

"Daamn." He smiled as he grabbed her neck, showing the bite mark to her through the mirror. "It hurt?"

"A little." She truthfully answered, and he place soft kisses on it.

Asia got in the shower while Von brushed his teeth and washed his face. Her eyes closed at the feeling of hot water contacting her skin, and a few minutes later, Von stepped into the shower with her, wrapping his arms around her body.

"We still into it?" He asked, kissing her shoulder then her neck, and she chuckled.

"Hell nah." She laughed as she traced her fingertips across his arms.

He laughed as he switched their positions so that he could catch some water, and he stared down at her as she made suds on her towel with the soap.

"Nigga, what?" She frowned, heavily signing as she began to clean her body.

"Aight, now. Don't make me—"

"My bad. This just how I am, Von." She chuckled.

He grabbed his towel, putting soap on it before washing his body as well. "You betta' fix it then."

Bodies covered in soap, they shared the shower water to rinse the suds off as they stared at eachother. Asia wasn't sure why they always stared, but it felt good to finally be vulnerable with him.

They exited the shower, wrapping towels around their bodies, and the gesture of Von drying her body off made her unexpectedly smile.

"Thank you." She smiled as she rose up on her tippie-toes, placing soft kisses on his big, two-toned lips.

She grabbed his towel from around his waist, returning the gesture and drying his body off.

After both being dry, they grabbed clothes to put on while Asia looked at her body again in the mirror, biting down on her bottom lip.

Von traced his hands over the bruises on her face, neck, arms, waist, thighs, legs, and ass. "They hurt?" He asked, looking at her through the mirror.

"Mhm." She nodded.

"What about—"

She hissed when he used both hands to touch her vagina and ass. "Yes."

He smirked, pecking her lips before grabbing his clothes and putting them on, and she did the same.

Twenty minutes later...

"So what make you want a sex dungeon?" Asia asked Von as they sat in his car, eating Raising Cane's.

"I'm insane." He laughed.

Damn, he had a perfect laugh.

"You eva' used it befo' last night?" She asked, preparing herself for possible answers.

"Nah. I had it fa somebody like you though. You know what the fuck can happen to you from now on when you get to tweakin'."

She nodded her head as she laid back in the seat. "I feel like a wide turkey." She randomly blurted out, causing him to laugh.

"What?" He laughed again, grabbing her hand.

She turned her head to look at him with a deep mug, upset that he found it funny. "It just feel so open, Von."

"What? Yo ass?" He smiled, and she gasped.

"Don't fuckin' say it." She frowned as she shook her head, still shocked about the things that he had did to her.

"Don't get'a complainin' cause you loved that shit, lil foenem." He chuckled as he ate a piece of toast.

She lowly chuckled, reminiscing. "I can't believe I let you do that to me."

"You ain't have a choice, ma." He smiled as he shook his dreads from his face.

"Oh my goodness." She mumbled.

"Ima eat it, too. Just wait on it." He nodded his head with his lip curled.

"Eat what?" She asked, raising her eyebrows.

"Yo ass." He smiled, showing off his glistening VVS diamond grills.

Something is really wrong with this man.

One hour later...

Von pulled up to housing, keeping the door locked as Asia tried to discreetly get out of his car.

"Whatchu doin'?" She asked as she pulled on the door handle.

He grabbed her neck, pulling her into a kiss. His tongue explored her mouth as he made sure to push spit into her mouth.

"Ima let you make it cause I know you sore." He rasped against her lips before pecking them one more time.

She pulled away from him, licking her lips as she unintentionally smiled and nodded her head. Looking around to make sure no one was watching, she got out of his car, rushing to her room.

___________________________________

Any thoughts?

Short chapter, it's a filler babes.

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!