32.

— FLASHBACK —

Von stood outside the door of the females restroom, waiting for Asia to come out. While waiting, his phone began to ring from messages and calls. He picked up the phone call from Durk.

"Aye, what up, twin?" He said over the phone as he walked away from the door, putting his finger on his ear so that he could hear.

"What the fuck Asian got goin'?" Durk asked as he tried to move his phone away from India.

"Fuck you talkin' bout, man?" Von furrowed his eyebrows, confused to what Durk meant.

India snatched Durk's phone from him, yelling into the phone. "You got that girl pregnant! My friend know or you kept that from ha?"

Von mentally cursed at himself, going to Instagram to check Asian's instagram page. His heart dropped when he saw the picture of the pregnancy tests.

"This bitch tweakin'." He mumbled to himself as he read the comments, seeing that his sisters and cousin defended him.

"So it's yo baby?" Durk asked as he snatched his phone back from India.

Heavily signing as he went back to the booth to take a seat, "Yeah, but I ain't heard from ha about it since she told me back in June."

"JUNE? Asia know?" Durk asked.

"Nah. I was gone tell ha, but some shit would always come up and now she pregnant, too." Von explained as he shook his head, unexpectedly feeling terrified of Asia's reaction.

Durk shook his head in disappointment. "Well, it's out there now. You posted ha fa ha birthday, so you know people sendin' that shit to ha."

While Durk and Von were having their conversation, Asia went to Instagram after seeing the messages from her friends.

She typed in Asian's instagram name and her heart immediately sunk into her stomach when she saw the picture of positive pregnancy tests with Von's account tagged in the comments.

"Are you serious?" She mumbled to herself as her hands began to shake.

— FLASHBACK OVER —

                                           ***
Asia Re'Shontae Allen | Same Night

"You got this girl pregnant and ain't have enough respect to fuckin' tell me, Von?!"

"I was gone tell you, Asia—"

"WHEN? Wheneva' she popped the mu'fucka out and shit? You so full of it, man." She yelled as she threw a glass cup at him, barley missing.

He gently grabbed her neck, pushing her against the wall. "Aye, stop fuckin' throwin' shit at me and talk to me like a grown ass person."

"FUCK YOU!" She pushed him away before slapping him, causing his face to turn. "You the last person to talk about communication like an adult."

"Ma, it ain't like I cheated though."

She turned away from him, taking a deep breath before looking at him again. "You might as well have. I'm too fuckin' understanding and honest to accept a lie like this, Von. It ain't a small lie, this a HUGE lie and it's embarrassin' as fuck."

"What I gotta do to make it up? You want me to kill ha? Buy you a car or truck?" He asked as he walked closer to her, attempting to grab her hand until she moved away from him.