12.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | April 11, 2019

"You be spoilin' the fuck outta me, Dominique." Asia laughed while they held hands as they walked out of the Chanel store.

He kissed her forehead as he rubbed her ass. "You deserve it, shawty."

"I'm kinda mad though. I really wanted you to come to Miami wit' us today." She said, letting go of his hand to wrap her arm around his body.

He stopped them from walking, hugging her. "I gotta work, but you know I'll make it up to you."

"Okay." She smiled, snuggling against his body.

Dominique dropped her off at housing, kissing her goodbye before she ran inside, going straight to her bedroom to pack since she only had an hour until it was time to leave to go to the airport.

OTF was having a yacht and Airbnb in Miami for the weekend, and Asia was excited because it was a vacation from the club, but she was slightly irritated since all employees were invited.

One hour later...

"We here! Y'all ready?!" Top yelled, causing the girls in the house to panic. Asia grabbed her luggage and walked out of the front door, passing Top.

He shook his head, signing. "I see you the only one that know about time management cause these hoes don't, on foenem."

"Yelp." She laughed as she continued to walk towards the van that was outside to pick them up.

"Thea' she go!" Booka yelled, walking to Asia before he hugged her while Muwop grabbed her luggage.

"Hey, Booka Boo." She laughed, squealing as she hugged him back while she stared at Muwop. "Hey, Wop."

"Hey." He smiled at her as he put her luggage in the trunk of the van.

Vonni handed her the bottle of patron and Twain salt, knowing that those were her favorite combinations. "Asia, whea' the bitches at?"

"Thank you, and in there runnin' slow and bouta' piss Top off." She laughed as she licked her hand, pouring the Twain salt on the wet area. "The lord gone bless you fa givin' me this cause He know I need it."

She opened the bottle, pouring a big shot in her mouth then licked the salt off her hand. They laughed at her as she repeated the action, taking a second big shot.

"You a fuckin' alcoholic, gang." Louie chuckled as he snatched the bottle out her hand, and she laughed.

She gasped, rolling her eyes at him. "And y'all some pothead, junkies, yet here we are."

"Damn, what the fuck I do to catch a stray?" Booka asked as he smack his lips, putting his hand on his chest with his eyes bucked.

Doodie peeked from the back of the van. "She tryna act like she don't be smokin'. I hate a fake innocent girl."

"I am innocent mu'fucka, worry bout you." She mugged as she bucked at him.

She walked behind the van to call Keisha, Ari, and Jayda to see if they were ready and headed to the airport since they weren't riding with the house and OTF.

Ari was riding with Herbo, Keisha was riding with Coca, and Jayda was riding with Durk and Zoo.

Once she checked in on them, she began to walk back to the side door of the van until she overheard Grandson talking on the phone.

"You think I give a fuck, Asian? This selfish shit ain't new, gang."

"Von, I'm tryna get my rap career off the ground. I can't do that if I'm in Miami, bro. Stop whinin' about it, baby."