17.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | April 22, 2019

"Dominique, you good?" Asia asked, furrowing her eyebrows as she sat down next to him on the couch.

"Yeah. Just stressed bout this music shit." He said, keeping his eyes on his computer. "You okay?"

She lowly chuckled as she tilted her head. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked.

"You ain't wanna fuck this mornin'. You usually the one that take advantage of me." He chuckled, briefly looking at her.

"You actin' like you can't go long without us fuckin', Nique. What the fuck?" She laughed, shaking her head as she laid her feet on his lap.

"It's good, fuck you tammat, girl." He laughed as he closed his laptop, kissing her cheek.

"Good pussy don't mean you gotta fuck it all day, everyday, boy." She laughed as she playfully pushed him, and he laughed.

"Yes, it do, man." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around her body, kissing her forehead and jawline. "Why you won't move in wimme?"

"Cause I'd rather stay in housin' until I'm ready to get a penthouse or condo." She truthfully answered as she took her legs off his lap, standing up from the couch.

"I can't get a kiss?" He asked, and she laughed as she opened the door.

"Sure." She said before she blew him a kiss, walking out of his house.

***

"I'm innis bitch!" Asia yelled, doing a brief dance as she walked into the club.

"Hey, Lil Mama." Ari smiled as she hugged her, touching her ass.

At the beginning of Ari and Asia's friendship, the affection from Ari was overwhelming since Asia wasn't an affectionate person, and she also didn't like girls touching her like that.

She grew to accept the way that Ari showed affection to her friends, so the ass rubbing and smacking didn't bother her as much as it use to.

"Bitch, whea' the fuck you went last night? You said you needed air and then we couldn't find you." Jayda asked as she cleaned the glasses at the bar.

"Wit' Dominique. He came to pick me up." Asia lied, smiling as she thought about what happened with Von.

Jayda gave her a puzzled expression, knowing that she was lying. "Mhm."

"Y'all ready fa tonig—"

Before Asia could finish her sentence, Top called her, interrupting the conversation between her, Ari, and Jayda.

"Asia? Von need you in the office." He said as he waited on her at the threshold door of the hallway.

She signed as she looked at Jayda and Ari. "This mu'fucka fina piss me the fuck off." She scoffed, walking away from the bar, and passing Top to go into the hallway. She walked straight, stopping at the office door.

"Go in, folks." Top said as he stood by the door.

She opened the door, walked in, and closed it behind her before walking to Von's desk.

"Wassup?" She asked, mugging as she sat down in one of the chairs.

"Whea' you went this mornin'?" He asked with a mug, so she knew something was up.

"Dominique house." She truthfully answered, not caring if Von had an issue with it or not.

He chuckled as he looked away from her for a few seconds before looking at her again. "Stop fuckin' playin' wit' me, bro."

"It look like I'm playin' red light, green light? No, so it should be obvious that ian playin'." She said, furrowing her eyebrows as she scoffed.

"Ima let you think you playin' me like a goofy, dumb ass lil girl." He stood up from his chair, walking around the desk to be closer to her.

"You know sum I don't?" She asked as she folded her arms across her chest.

"You slow to keep fuckin' wit' him." He said with a straight face, and her head jerked back.

"I can't keep doin' this witchu. If it's somethin' that you know that I need to know, tell me."

"Ion tell, but you fucked him, folks?" He asked, causing her to stand up from the chair.

"You was laid up wit' Asian afta' you dropped me off? Yeah, nigga, I seen ha story of you sleep, bitch ass nigga." She retorted, waving him off before walking away.

He grabbed her arm, yanking her back. "Who the fuck you think you talkin' to?" He asked as he held his gun to her head.

"Nobody. I was just playin'." She lied, not being stupid enough to keep trying him, especially since he had a loaded gun on the temple of her head.

He put the gun back in his waistband before he pushed her. "I ain't fuck ha."

"Ion care. Do you." She chuckled as she shrugged her shoulders. "I know I say this all the time, but last night was the last time, on Grandson."

"Girl, don't be merchin' shit on me. Fuck wrong wit' you?" He mugged, smacking his lips, causing her to laugh.

"My bad. Anyways, that's all you wanted?" She asked, staring at him.

"That and some head. This club got me stressed, Ma. I need some of that switch throat you gave me last night." He smiled, placing a soft kiss on her cheek as he grabbed her neck.

She unexpectedly smiled back, blushing. "Von, no. I gotta go prepare fa tonight and I already said that last night was the last time, on Grandson." She said, shrugging her shoulders, and giving him an attitude again. "Now, I'm out of here, leave me alone if it ain't work related."

"You bipolar, gang." He said as he leaned against the desk, staying in front of her.

"No, I'm not. I'm just tryna stand on my word. We boss and coworker, Von." She muttered before she turned to walk away from him, closing the door before he could stop her.

_________________________________

Any thoughts?

Short chapter, I KNOW!

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!

Sorry for any typos, I was dozing off when I got to the end.