16.

DayVon Daquan Bennett | April 21, 2019

Von sat on the couch, thinking about the shit that was going on in his life while Durk and Louie were talking.

"Von?" Louie called out to him, finally getting his attention.

"Huh?" Von asked as he took a pull from the blunt.

"You good, gang? You too quiet." Louie chuckled with his head tilted to the side.

"What's wrong witchu, twin?" Durk asked, grabbing the blunt from him.

Von contemplated on whether he should tell them what was going on or keep it to himself, but he eventually chose to do what he would normally do.

"Aye, I gotta tell y'all somethin' that nobody else can know out of respect fa the person it got somethin' to do wit'." He said, scooting up to the edge of the couch, and they looked at him, waiting for him to talk and tell them what was wrong.

"I think I'm whipped, man." He shook his head, intertwining his fingers.

"Whipped? Like what? Whipped cream or the whip and nae nae?" Durk asked, causing Von to smack his lips at him when Louie started laughing.

"Stop playin', bitch." Von mugged them before sitting back in the couch, slightly spreading his legs.

Louie gasped, tapping Durk repeatedly. "This nigga pussy whipped, Durkio."

"What? Von pussy whipped? By who, gang?" Durk asked as he looked at Von, waiting for him to answer.

Von signed before looking at them. "Asia."

"WHAT?!" Durk asked as he stood up from the recliner.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait." Louie said, standing up as well with his hands out. "Asia Asia? Like, mean ass, hothead Asia?" He asked with the look of shock on his face.

"Man, yeah." Von muttered, smacking his lips as he looked at them.

"That's that Erykah Badu pussy. You know the kind that have niggas whipped, changin' how niggas act and shit." Durk laughed.

Louie laughed. "That's why Lil Baby be buyin' ha Chanel and givin' ha stacks of money and shit."

Von smacked his lips, shaking his head. "Man, I'a neva' tell y'all bitches nothin' else, on King David."

"My bad, twin. Why you actin' mad about the shit? She got you stuck like India got me." Durk shrugged his shoulders as he sat back down in his recliner.

"She ain't fuckin' wit' me right now— she don't fuck wit' me at all, matta fact."

"Hollup, when y'all fucked? I'm just in shock cause y'all muthafuckas act like y'all hate eachotha'." Louie said, sitting down.

"You ain't lyin'. Mu'fuckas like cats and dogs." Durk chimed in as he passed the blunt to Louie.

"I kinda seduced ha in Miami— twice. The third time I just seduced ha to lemme eat ha pussy."

Louie shook his head. "Damn, Von. This nigga really pussy whipped, knowin' he gone take Asian back and keep fuckin' otha' hoes."

"Fuck Asian. Bitch, you tweakin'." Von mugged him before taking the blunt from him.

"I wonder whea' she goin'." Durk laughed, looking at his phone. "Look, Von." He laughed as he showed Von his phone.

_________ _________
asiareshontae 4m

_________ _________asiareshontae 4m