11.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | February 14, 2019

"So whatcha'll doin' today fa Valentine's Day?" Asia asked Ari, Keisha, and Jayda as she sat on the couch.

Ari laid her head on Asia's lap, signing. "Whatever Herb got planned."

"My man said he takin' me to this fancy ass restaurant and bitch I'm ready." Keisha responded as she stood up and twerked, causing everyone to laugh.

"Lonely." Jayda retorted, shaking her head as she scrolled on her phone.

"Hollup, Ari." Asia said, making her lift her head from her lap. She walked over to Jayda, hugging her. "Aww, friend."

"Bitch, I know you ain't poutin' bout not havin' a man fa today?" Ari waved Jayda off and Keisha laughed.

Jayda threw a pillow at Ari, hitting her in the face with it before they laughed. "Anyways, you askin' about us, what about you?" She asked as she locked her phone.

"Dominique said that he gone come pick me up and shit in a few hours." Asia smiled, shrugging her shoulders as she walked towards Jayda's kitchen.

"Oh, Dominique, huh?" Ari smiled as she winked at Asia, giving her a thumbs up.

"Dominique? Like, Dominique, Dominique? Like, Lil Baby Dominique that be in the club?" Keisha asked with her eyebrows raised.

Asia grabbed a bag of chips from Jayda's cabinet before she walked back over to the living room. "Yeah." She laughed at the shocked expression on Keisha's face.

"I heard that shit, bitch." Keisha replied as she nodded her head.

"Mhm." Asia smiled, nodding her head. "I love dealin' wit' a rich nigga."

"Oop." Jayda mumbled which caused Asia to look at her with her eyes squinted.

Five hours later...

"Thank you, Dominique." Asia smiled as she got in his car, grabbing the flowers from him once she closed the door and put on her seatbelt.

He kissed the side of her face, grazing her chin with his finger. "You welcome. You ready?"

Before answering him, she took a picture of the flowers that he gifted her. "Yeah."

Throughout the ride, she wondered where he was taking her. She was nervous, yet excited since she had never had a valentine before.

After about thirty minutes, he pulled into the parking lot of a nice restaurant. He got out of the car, walking over to the passenger side to open the door for her. She got out of the car, leaving her flowers on the seat before she began to walk.

"Wait, Asia." He chuckled, grabbing her hand to stop her from walking farther.

"What?" She scrunched her face up before she looked down at the ground. "My bad, I'm still workin' on bein' nicer."

He walked over to his trunk to open it, revealing a Chanel bag. "Open it." He laughed as her mouth was open in shock.

"You fahreal or fa fake?" She laughed, opening the bag before she turned to look at him.

"Man, fuck you tammat? I'm fahreal." He laughed as he wrapped his hands around her waist while she opened the bag.

She gasped when she seen the pink Chanel purse that was inside of the bag. "I know you fuckin' lyin'. Dominique this mine?"

"Yeah." He chuckled, kissing her neck and shoulder as she held the bag up to admire it. "Take allat shit out this Michael Kors purse and put it in yo Valentine's Day gift."