22.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | May 14, 2019

Asia slowly drove her car around the area that she was often in when she was homeless, looking for an old friend.

"Where she at?" She questioned herself, mumbling as she continued to look out her window, watching her surroundings since it brought back slight PTSD from the night she met India, Durk, and Booka.

After a few more minutes, hope was finally found, causing her to smile in excitement as she let her passenger window down.

"Raq!" She yelled, getting her attention.

Raquel looked at the car with a puzzled expression until she noticed Asia's face, and she began to smile as she walked to the car.

"Hey, A! How you been?" She asked as she leaned against the car, sitting her head in the window.

"I been good. I was comin' to ask if you needed anything, but clearly you don't." Asia said, looking at her obvious expensive outfit. "You look good, whatchu do?"

Raquel looked around before looking at Asia. "Can't tell you. Just know whateva' it is I'm doin', I'm headed to New York to do it there."

"You got time to catch up?" Asia asked as she unlocked the passenger door.

"Sure." Raquel smiled, getting into the car.

Thirty minutes later...

Raquel and Asia sat outside on the patio of Walk-On's Sports Bistreaux, eating ice cream and French fries.

"Drug dealin', huh?" Asia rhetorically asked as she lowly chuckled.

Raquel nodded her head as she dipped two fries in her ice cream. "Yeah. I did what I had to do, A. I wasn't supposed to tell nobody, but I know you live by a code of loyalty."

"And you right. Yo shit safe wimme, Raq. Just be careful cause the streets ain't shit to play wit' or take as a joke."

"I know."

"You can call me wheneva' bout whateva', you know that right?" Asia smiled.

"Yeah. So what about you, that club shit clearly been workin' out fa you." Raquel chuckled as she moved her hair from being in her eyes.

"The money real good, but the environment too much." Asia truthfully replied, sitting the fries and ice cream on the table before sitting back in her seat.

"What's wrong?" Raquel asked, sitting up.

"I probably fucked my boss and now I'm confused. It's like, I can't stand him, but I like him, but he irritate me—"

Raquel waved her off. "Everybody and everything irritate you. You just naturally a mean person with a good heart." She chuckled as she ate another ice cream coated fry.

"Well, ion like the thought of him not even fuckin' wit' me fahreal. We stay into it bout somethin' and ion know if it's me or him at this fuckin' point." Asia vented, throwing her head back in frustration.

Raquel placed her hand over Asia's, getting her attention from the tantrum that she was close to throwing. "Talk to him. You'll never know without being an adult and speaking up."

"Fuck him." Asia retorted.

"You are definitely more of the problem, if not the whole problem." Raquel laughed.

Bullshit.

***
That night...

Opening her eyes, Asia stretched as she woke up from her nap. It was surprisingly night time, so she had plans to try to go back to sleep after her shower.