21.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | May 11, 2019

"Man, where we goin', Nique." Asia asked, getting irritated because she couldn't see anything.

"Just be cool, girl. Just vibe, shawty." He laughed as he guided the way for her so that she wouldn't fall or run into anything.

After a few more seconds, he stood behind her, taking the blindfold from her eyes.

"What is this?" She smiled as she looked at the camera and crew members. "I know this ain't—"

"It is. I wantchu to be the girl in my music video fa Close Friends." He smiled, showing off his dimples that she loved. "You down?"

She thought about it for a while before coming to a decision that she felt was best for her and no one else.

"Yes."

                                             ***

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | Next Day

Asia sat in her car in the parking lot as she admired her new hairstyle. Growing tired of the locs, she took them down, getting braids that morning.

She got out of her car, going into the club for a meeting that was scheduled and mandatory.

"Hey, pretty!" Keisha yelled, smiling as she waved at Asia from the couch that she was sitting on next to Louie.

"Hey, big bank." Asia smiled, waving at her and Louie before going to the bar where Jayda was.

"Hey, girl. You know what this mandatory meetin' about?" She asked, hugging Jayda before she stood at the bar.

"No idea, but whateva' it is, Grandson need to hurry up and get to talkin'." Jayda laughed as she organized the drink glasses.

"Chile." Asia chuckled, tapping the bar counter twice before walking away, sitting next to Top.

He furrowed his eyebrows before he chuckled. "Girl, what happened to yo locs?" He asked as he look at her hair.

"I got tired of em, Top. I wanted some braids, so a bitch got some fuckin' braids." She laughed as she patted her head, sticking her tongue out.

"They cute, and you skinny." He laughed as he looked at her body. "When the last time you ate, folks?"

"Boy, go to hell." She laughed as she stood up, going to the bathroom to take pictures.

asiareshontae

Liked by lilbaby and 27,855 others asiareshontae 🙃

asiareshontae 🙃.

Comments are turned off.

"Damn, I needa upgrade my phone." She mumbled to herself as she looked at the post a few times before walking out of the bathroom.

About ten minutes later...