14.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | April 14, 2019

Asia sat in the kitchen, eating a bowl of fruit and drinking cucumber water as she scrolled on her phone. It was the final day in Miami and she was eager to get back to Atlanta.

Her eyes bucked when she saw a FaceTime call from Dominique come through, and she looked around, making sure nobody was near before answering it.

"Hey, Nique Nique." She smiled, propping the phone up against the paper towel rack.

He smiled, winking at her. "Hey, shawty. I miss you, when y'all comin' back?" He asked.

"Tomorrow mornin' and I miss you, too."

"You got some gifts in yo mailbox when you get back." He smiled, showing off his dimples.

"Dominique, youn think you than spent enough on me yet? I ain't even get to wear out the pink, blue, and black Chanel purses that you bought." She laughed, putting a piece of dragonfruit in her mouth.

He lit his blunt as he stared at her. "But I'm sayin', you deserve it and shit."

"Okay, Lil Baby." She smiled, playfully rolled her eyes, and he chuckled.

"Youn believe that?" He asked as a frown appeared on his face.

"I know what I deserve, but I'm not even yo girlfriend and you treat me so good, Nique. It kinda feel like you love bombin' me."

He choked on the smoke, coughing until his throat was clear. He grabbed his phone, putting his face into the camera more. "Ion just buy anybody stuff, and I fa sho' don't take just anybody on dates and stuff."

"Okay, thank you fa the gifts." She winked at him, standing up from the counter to put the empty bowl in the sink. "You been lookin' at the moon?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Yeah. You know I do." He chuckled as he sent her a couple of pictures of the moon that he had taken while she was in Miami.

"Boy, we go together, now." She joked, laughing at the eyebrow raise that he gave her.

"We go together? You bein' real or you playin' cause yo ass always on bullshit, Asia." He straight faced the camera, causing her to laugh.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I play too much, huh?" She asked as she walked towards her bedroom door.

"Yeah." He pouted as he flipped her off.

She placed a kiss on the camera, causing him to reciprocate her action, kissing his screen. "I'm sorry, Nique Nique. But ima call you lata', I gotta start gettin' dressed, boo."

"Aight." He said before he hung up the phone.

She opened the door to her bedroom and her heart sunk into her stomach.

"Why you in here?" She asked Grandson, closing and locking the door behind her.

He stood up from the bed, walking over to her. "Ion know, Ma."

"No." She retorted as she placed her hands on his chest, pushing him back. "It was one time and I'd rather people not know, Grandson."

"I told yo ass that you can call me Von, bro." He mugged as he slapped her hands off his chest.

She placed her hands on her back, looking away from him out of nervousness. "No. I need you to get out my room, Grandson. Us havin' sex was a mistake."

"A mistake, gang? Aye, bro, stop fuckin' playin' wit' me foe' I tweak out in this bitch." He said as he grabbed her neck, pulling her closer to him.

She pushed him away, frowning. "Grandson, let me go, man. Get out befo' people start comin' out of they rooms."