30.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | September 2, 2019

As she was sleeping, Asia could feel Von placing soft kisses on her forehead and lips as she laid her face in his neck.

"Wake up, lil foenem." He mumbled, chuckling as he continued to kiss her out of her sleep.

"I'm up!" She yelled, growing irritated, and she climbed out of bed, walking to the bathroom after she slapped his phone from his hand when she noticed that he was recording.

_____________
kingvonfrmdao 1s

She brushed her teeth and washed her face, feeling under the weather before walking out of the bathroom

She brushed her teeth and washed her face, feeling under the weather before walking out of the bathroom. She stopped in her tracks, quickly turning around, running to the toilet, and throwing up.

"Damn, Ma." Von muttered as he rushed into the bathroom, holding her hair back as she continued to throw up.

After about ten minutes of throwing up, she felt a little better, and she flushed the toilet, standing up to brush her teeth again.

"You decent?" Von asked, rubbing her back as they walked out of the bathroom.

"Just a stomach bug. I wanna go to LA one day." She randomly spoke, chuckling as she put on a dress.

"Okay." He smiled, watching her get dressed, and she finished getting ready before grabbing the purse that Von had bought her.

"Here, lil foenem." He said, handing her a stack of money, putting it in her hand. "30k."

"Thank you." She smiled, putting the money in her purse before wrapping her arms around his neck, kissing him.

He twirled his tongue around hers, smiling as they stared at eachother. "Get drunk and come back so I can eat yo pussy."

"You crazy as fuck. I thought you was goin' to the studio wit' Durk tonight. " she laughed, leaving the room with him on her trail.

"I am, but once you get to drunk callin' me, ima know what time it is." He smiled, showing off his glistening diamond grills.

"Come here." She muttered, standing on her tippie-toes, using her right hand to pull his head down, and she licked his VVS grills, placing a kiss on them before pulling away.

He blushed, smacking her ass. "These bitches raw, huh? Regular teeth don't do this, babymama." He smiled, putting his index finger on his bottom lip to pull it down and show off the grills.

"You raw." She smirked, softly biting his neck.

"You can stay hea' and I won't go to the studio, I'm tryna make a baby, Ma." He chuckled, licking his lips as he stared at her cleavage.

"No, sir. You said you wanna rap, so don't let my sex stop you from doin' that—"

"But it's good though." He laughed, curling his lip as he looked off, nodding his head, reminiscing about their sex.