20.

DayVon Daquan Bennett | Two Days Later

Feeling unsatisfied with the events that had happened, Von walked out of the bathroom, going into the bedroom where Asian was at.

"Thank you fa the dick." She smiled as she wrapped the covers around her body, sitting up in the bed.

"Mhm." He mumbled, signing as he dropped the towel from around his waist, pulling a pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs up his legs.

"You still mad about Miami?" She asked as she laid back down in the bed.

He pulled a pair of gym shorts up his legs before he grabbed his phone. "No, that shit old."

She scoffed, throwing a pillow at him. "So why youn eat my pussy nomo? You ain't ate it since you got back from Miami, and you don't even look at me when we fuck, Von." She sat up in the bed before she stood up, walking over to him. "You even use condoms now, wassup wit' that?"

"My bad." He muttered, walking out of the bedroom, and going downstairs to the living room.

He grabbed the shirt off the couch, putting it on before he slid his feet in his white forces, and he grabbed his keys, walking out of the house to head to Durk's.

Twenty-eight minutes later...

"Man, get outcho feelings, Von." Durk laughed as he pulled from the blunt before handing it to Von.

Von huffed, shaking his head. "She gone be the reason I catch anotha' body. She goin' on dates wit' that goofy, flirtin' wit' Wop—"

"Nigga, you fuckin' Asian and Kris. Let that shit go wit' Asia." Durk responded, laughing before he ate his burger.

"If India go onna date wit' anotha' nigga and flirt wit' Booka, you gone let it go?" Von asked before taking another pull from the blunt.

"Who?" Durk asked as he looked up at Von.

"Who?" Von sarcastically asked, grabbing two fries and putting them in his mouth.

"I look like an owl, Von?" Durk asked as he grabbed the blunt from him.

"You got big ass eyes like one, bitch." Von laughed, grabbing a nugget and eating it.

"Fuck you." Durk laughed, flipping him off. "But India my girl and baby mama, shit different. You fucked Asia three or foe' times and you actin' weird."

Von shook his head, disagreeing. "I ain't weird, man."

"Yeah, you right. You delusional, Von." Durk laughed as he pulled from the blunt.

"Man, I hate that bitch, on King David." Von said as he took a sip from his drink.

Durk furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "Who?"

"Asia. She be tryna treat the fuck outta me and play me like ima goofy ass nigga, bro."

"The power that pussy can have." Durk laughed as he handed Von the blunt. "Let it go, twin. She still an employee at the end of the day. You than already been down this road too many times."

Von stood up from the couch, grabbing his phone. "Not like this. See this why I keep shit to myself. You talkin' to me like ima shorty and I ain't. Ima gangsta, stop playin' wit' me."

"A gangsta that's hooked on a girl who probably ain't even thinkin' about you or even want you. I'm just bein' real about the possibilities, gang."

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | Same Time

"Mm." Asia moaned as she came from using her rose, imagining the sexual memories of her and Von.

Once she finished cumming, she stood up from the bed, grabbing the rose before she went into the bathroom to clean it and shower.