3

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | Next Day

"So what the fuck Grandson meant when he said I would've be walkin' out still homeless?" Asia asked Durk as they walked into India's house.

Durk opened the door, laughing. "He was waitin' on you, and Von don't play bout his time bein' waisted."

"Ion like his attitude, Durk." She scolded, frowning as she walked past him.

"And he don't like yours. You only got hired cause you pretty and cause Asian like you." He said as he locked the door behind them.

"And Von will be okay. The world don't revolve around his ass." India laughed, chiming in as she walked towards them.

"Anyways, his girlfriend pretty, he let ha dance?" Asia asked as she sat on the couch.

"How you think he met ha? How you think I met India?" Durk laughed, wrapping his arms around India and hugging her.

"Wait, what?" Asia asked as she furrowed her eyebrows, faking as if she didn't understand what he was saying because she wanted to get more information out of him.

"Asian started off as a dancer and she finally got Von after chasin' him fa sometime." India explained as Durk kissed her shoulder.

Mumbling under his breath, "That's how he met one of his babymamas, too." Durk said, and India cleared her throat.

"Same way me and Durk met, difference is he chased me." India laughed, shrugging her shoulders.

"So she still dance?" Asia asked as she sat back against the couch, getting comfortable.

India pulled away from Durk, sitting down next to her. "Yeah, but she been MIA cause she say she been in the studio, rappin' and shit."

"She can rap?" Asia asked, jerking her head back in shock of the new unpredictable information.

"Yeah. We all can, but Von the only one that ain't been in the stu." Durk explained as he walked into the kitchen.

"Who is we?" Asia asked India, furrowing her eyebrows.

Chuckling, "Asian, Durk, Von, Booka— the whole OTF." India responded as she wrapped her arm around Asia's shoulder, smiling.

"You ready to go to the club?" India asked, noticing the unsettling demeanor that Asia had.

"Mhm." Asia mumbled, partially telling the truth.

"Aye, India, ha lil ass was gazin' at Von last night." Durk laughed as he walked over towards them with a bottle of water in his hand.

Gasping at his comment, "No I wasn't!" Asia yelled, laughing afterwards.

"Here go ya boy." Durk laughed as he showed his phone screen to Asia, and she straight faced him.

kingvonfrmdao