37.

January 23, 2020

"Mm." Asia lowly moaned, gasping as Von's body collapsed next to her.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her belly as they laid on the sides of their sweaty naked bodies.

"You okay, Ms.Good Pregnant Pussy?" He asked, and she looked at him with a wide mouth, busting out in laughter.

Doing a double take to look over her shoulder, "Ms. who?" She laughed as she rested her hands on top of his, taking in the moment.

"Ms.Good Pregnant Pussy." He chuckled, moving one of his hands down to her pussy as he kissed her neck, then her cheek.

Since their outing to the Mexican restaurant and the movie theater, Von and Asia had been having consistent sex, even enjoying one another twice a day some days.

Her desires for having an easy labor played a role in the continuous sex, and on the other standpoint her hormones played a role in it as well.

Her hormones had been through the roof ever since she entered the third trimester of her pregnancy, and pride had been the reason for the struggled discipline to avoid sexual contact with him until she couldn't handle it anymore.

"You comin' to the studio wit' me, Lil Folks?" He eagerly asked as he sat up, getting out of the bed to grab a warm towel.

"You want me to?" She replied, smiling when he walked in the bedroom with the towel, cleaning her up.

"Whatchu think?" He friendly chuckled, going back into the bathroom, with her walking directly behind him.

"I'll come with you." She nodded, grabbing his face, and she softly kissed his lips before letting go of his face.

He briefly grinned at her, turning the hot shower water on, and he watched her step in the shower, stepping in after her. She stood under the water, enjoying its warmth as he wrapped his arms around her waist, rubbing her stomach.

Feeling an odd thing happen to her vagina, she looked down, gasping when the knowledge from research flooded her brain. "I think my mucus plug just came out." She chuckled, knowing that it was an indication that labor wasn't too far away from happening.

"What? You nervous?" He shockingly asked, never taking his hands off her stomach as his chin rested on top of her head.

"Ima gangsta', baby. Pushin' a baby out gone be lightwork." She confidently chuckled as she made suds of soap on his towel.

"Ima hold yo ass to that." He chuckled, staring at her face while she used the towel to wash his body.

Asia finished bathing Von, and they switched positions to allow the water to fall on his body, rinsing off the soap. He did the same action, bathing her body before he grabbed the shower head, washing the soap off her body, then he turned the water off.

He wrapped a towel around her body, shaking his dreads from in his face as he grabbed another towel, wrapping it around his body while they stepped out of the shower.

They brushed their teeth and wash their faces before drying off, and he rubbed the lotion and oil on her body before she rubbed lotion on his.

She put on a red crop top that showed her belly with black joggers, a jean jacket, and red crocs. Von had on a black long sleeve shirt, black joggers, and a purple jacket with white Air Force ones.

"You ready?" He asked as he grabbed his phone off the nightstand.

"Yeah. You'll grab my bouncin' ball while I get a bottle of water and pineapples, please?" She asked, getting the items out of the refrigerator.