15.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | April 19, 2019

"So what song you dancin' to tonight?" Bandz, who was the dj, asked.

"Kinda feelin' Kiss It Better by Rihanna tonight and Rehab by Brent Faiyaz tomorrow night." Asia said as she looked around the club to see everyone preparing for the night.

"Aight, foenem. How Miami was?" He asked as he downloaded the songs to his computer.

"Uhh— it was good. What happens in Miami, stays in Miami." She chuckled, shrugging her shoulders as he laughed.

He held his hand out to her, dapping her up. "That's good and that's the way to be."

"Why you ain't come?" She asked, tilting her head to the side as she waited for him to answer.

"My baby mama went into labor. I'a be at the next vacation though fasho."

"Okay. Well, I gotta go see if my floss done and shit. I'll fuck witcha, gang." She said, tapping his shoulder before walking away.

She noticed Muwop sitting in the corner alone, so she walked over to him to check on him.

"Wassup, Muwop." She smiled, sitting next to him on the couch.

"Wassup, A. You good?" He chuckled as he looked away from his phone.

"Mhm. You? You look sad. Who that is?" She asked as she pointed at the little girl that was on his phone.

He smiled. "My daughta'."

"I ain't know you had a kid." She smiled, noticing the happiness that was plastered on his face.

"She ain't my daughta' daughta'. She my lil sista', but I help my mama raise ha, so she my daughta', too."

"I can definitely relate since I gotta lil brotha'. What's ha name?" She asked as she rested her chin on his shoulder, looking at the picture of the little girl.

"Avah." He answered, wrapping his arm around her waist.

"She's pretty. She givin' a real bitch baby fever. Oh hell nah, lemme stop lookin' in yo phone." She laughed as she stood up. "I'll fuck witcha lata'." She laughed, winking before walking away.

She walked in the dressing room, lowkey frowning when she seen Von and Kris. Acting as if she didn't see them flirting with eachother, and she walked to Erin, the woman who made and sold flosses.

"Hey, Erin. It's ready?" She asked, smiling as she went into her pocket.

"Yeah. Here you go, A." Erin smiled, handing her the floss.

"Thank you. How much?" Asia asked as she pulled out the stack of money that Dominique had gave her that morning.

"It's on me. Now, get." Erin smiled, slightly pushing Asia as she grabbed the floss.

"No, take a hunnid, Erin." She chuckled as she handed her the hundred dollar bill, but she pushed her hand away.

Asia shook her head as she smiled, sitting the hundred dollar bill on the counter before she turned to walk away. When she turned around, Von was already looking at her as Kris pushed herself on him.

"Good luck with that." She mouthed to him, walking away when he straight faced her.

***

"Anotha' good night." Asia smiled with her tongue out as she sat next to Keisha in the dressing room with the bags of money from her performance.

Keisha looked around the dressing room before coming closer to her, talking with a low voice. "Between me and you, I heard they tryna say you doin' extra stuff fa allat money, A."