35.

December 7, 2019

Asia laid in the bed, scrolling on her phone, looking at baby shower inspiration pictures on Pinterest while Von rubbed her stomach, smiling at her.

"So you wanna have the baby shower on the twenty third of this month? Von, that's in like two weeks if my math correct." She stressed, groaning when she didn't find ideas that she liked.

Smacking his lips, "So?" He smiled, kissing her stomach when he felt the baby kick.

He stood up from the bed, going to the bathroom, and she furrowed her eyebrows when noticed that his phone kept vibrating. She picked up the phone, looking in it until her mood suddenly changed.

The bathroom door opened, and she looked at him with his unlocked phone in her hand, shaking her head

"Look, ion even like this bitch, but you wrong fa this shit." She sighed, showing the messages to him.

He scrunched his face up, walking closer to her before grabbing the phone. "How I'm wrong?"

"Von, it's ha birthday. If she yo bitch, go be wit' ha. Ion got time fa this shit fa real." She retorted, shaking her head as she pushed him away from her.

"She know I chose you and my family. She the goofy that keep comin' back." He replied, not caring to continue the conversation.

"I don't give a damn. This is unnecessary drama in my life that you need to get under control."

"Whatchu mean?" He asked as he furrowed his eyebrows, mugging her.

"I mean what the hell I said, DayVon. You was so fuckin' desperate that you let this bitch have access to you again. This girl than had an abortion and lied about a pregnancy, yet she still around—"

"Ion want ha. You can't tell?" He argued, growing impatient with her stubbornness to viewing reality for what it was.

She rolled her eyes, extremely irritated that he still was not understanding the point that she had made.

"I know, but she still got access to you because of what? Sex? Cause I ain't givin' it to you? You need to figure out whatchu gone do, Von." She sighed as she stood up from the bed, grabbing her phone.

He briefly threw his head back, heavily sighing when he facepalmed himself. "I did. I just told you that I chose you and my daughta'. What fuck else you want me to do?" 

"Not be a desperate, hyper sexual nigga." She chuckled, throwing his phone at him as she walked to the bathroom.

"Aye, come hea'." He softly spoke as he grabbed her arm, pulling her to his body.

"What, Von?" She frowned, looking at him with a blank expression.

"I want my family, Ma. If I wanted ha, I'a be wit' ha. I been wit' you all this time, so that should tell you what I'm on." He emphasized, pushing her hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear.