28.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | June 11, 2019

After getting dressed, Von and Asia left her apartment to go to the courthouse. She had court and she honestly felt scared because there was a possibility of going to prison, but she chose to stay solid on taking that time for India, Durk and Booka.

Von opened the passenger door to his Rolls Royce, waiting for her to get in the car before closing it, and she watched as he walked to the driver's door, opening it and getting in the car.

He started the car, pulling off before looking over at her. "You nervous, Ma?" He asked, cuffing her face with one hand while resting the other on the steering wheel.

"I'a be lyin' if I said I ain't, but ima take whateva' they send my way." She signed, grabbing his hand from her face and intertwining their fingers. "Loose lips, sink ships."

He glanced at her, smiling before lifting her hand up to his mouth, kissing it. "Fuck what them people say. We gone get passed this shit, on O."

"I can't believe Durk and Booka had it in they head that I could snitch." She scoffed, shaking her head in disgust as she rested her head on the seat.

"I know you ain't fuckin' wit' them niggas right now, but you can't be mad at them fa thinkin' about all the possibilities."

She lifted her head from the seat, frowning at him. "You takin' they side?"

He glanced at her before looking at the road. "Nah, I ain't. I'm just sayin' some real shit cause I than been in they position befo' and the nigga actually told on me, lil folks."

Curious to what he meant, she furrowed her eyebrows, tilting her head to the side. "So what happened?"

"I was locked up fa three years and that goofy got twenty-eight years." He replied, chuckling as he pulled into the parking lot.

He got out of the car, walking over to the passenger side to open the door for her. She got out of the car, watching him close the door before he grabbed her hand to lead the way.

Twenty minutes later...

"AHH!" Asia yelled, smiling as her and Von walked out of the courtroom.

"Man, you slow." He laughed, wrapping his arm around her waist as they walked to exit door.

The judge said that a gun wasn't found that was connected to the murder of Hector. Elliot and his family tried their best to get Asia convicted, but their lawyer gave up, admitting that there was no solid evidence that Asia had murdered Hector.

Waiting till they were in the car, Asia shook her head, scoffing. "Them mu'fuckas really tried to get me put in the pin ova' some shit they chaps planned and didn't succeed wit'."

"Fuck them." Von retorted, starting the car before he kissed the side of her face.

"Thank you fa bein' here. You actually cool people wheneva' we ain't arguin'." She chuckled as he grabbed her hand, holding it.

"You know I gotchu, lil folks." He smiled, pulling out of the parking lot.

The drive to the club was a comfortable silence, and Asia looked at Von, unintentionally admiring his side profile. He stopped at the stop sign, smiling before looking at her.

"Man, wassup?" He laughed, blushing as he leaned over to place two soft kisses on her lips.

"You makin' my pussy wet." She boldly responded, causing him to laugh before proceeding to drive.

He glanced at her as he smiled, almost blinding her when the sun hit his diamond grills. "You gone let me eat it lata' on?"

"Hell yeah." She laughed, vastly shaking her head, and he laughed.

They pulled into the parking lot of the club, staring at eachother before getting out, and Von opened the arm rest, pulling out a stack of money, handing it to Asia.

"This thirty thousand." He said, and she grabbed the money from him, putting it in her bag.

"What this fa?" She asked, opening the door.

He kissed the side of her face, smiling. "Fa showin' that you solid."

Later that night...

"How much you made?" Keisha asked as she walked into the dressing room with bags of money.

"20k. Why?" Asia asked, putting rubber bands around the money and throwing the stacks in her bag.

Keisha sat in the chair next to her, smiling. "Somebody offerin' you 10 thousand fa a lap dance in section two."

"Shit, aight." Asia laughed, immediately standing up, putting her bag in the locker and locking it, and she walked out on the floor, going to section two to see a man staring at her as he smiled.

"I'll assume you requested fa me." She smiled, playing with her long 40 inch bundles.

"Yes, ma'am." He winked, turning to open the bag full of money.

"Aight. Well, I only got one rule, you can look, but you can't touch."

She turned around, giving him a lap dance as Slow Jamz by Kanye West blasted through the club speakers.

Feeling him touch her thigh, "No physical contact. Be a good boy." She said as she slapped his hand before resuming the lap dance.

She felt him touch her pussy, causing her to sign heavily before pulling the pocket knife from her bra, grazing his face with it. "I said don't touch me, bitch."

"Damn, Ma." Von mumbled as he grabbed her while she watched Top and Dallas grab the man, throwing him out the club.

"What the fuck happened?" Von asked as he grabbed the knife from her hand, and she scoffed.

"He kept touchin' me, but I cut him cause he touched my pussy, Von." She explained as she shook her head, grabbing the bag of money.

He smiled as he shook his head at her, chuckling. "Ima fuck the shit outta you when we get to yo crib."

"Please do." She smiled as she winked at him, walking away to go to the dressing room to change.

DayVon Daquan Bennett | Same Time

Von watched Asia walk away until he heard a few screams that caused him to turn around, and he immediately grew pissed.

"This nigga." He said to himself, walking over to the entrance of the club.

"Aye, you seen Asia—"

"Yo goofy ass a bold muthafucka to come in this bitch afta' the shit you did." Von scolded, mugging as he stood in front of Lil Baby.

Baby looked away before saying something, chuckling. "Bruh, I'm just tryna talk to ha."

"Go talk to ha." Von retorted as he pointed at Jayda, chuckling because she was already staring.

"That shit wasn't 'pose—"

Before Baby could finish talking, Jayda walked over and grabbed his arm.

"Come over hea' before you piss Von off. That ain't smart to do, Baby." She said as she pulled him to the bar, and he followed her, shaking his head as he signed.

These mu'fuckas bogus.

__________________________________

Any thoughts?

VOTE, COMMENT, and SHARE!