7.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | February 4, 2019

"Mm." Asia moaned into the kiss as Dominique slowly stroked her, pinning her legs down on the bed.

"Ah, shit." He mumbled as he pulled out, cumming on top of her vagina. He collapsed on top of her, resting his face in the crook of her neck. "Ion know if I pulled out in time."

She kissed his shoulder before she looked at him, seeing that he was already looking at her. "Well, we gotta get a Plan B."

Her phone vibrated for a fifth time, causing her to reach under the pillow to grab it. She looked at her phone before she began to panic when she saw what time it was.

Dominique sat up as he climbed off of her, laying down next to her. "You okay?"

"I'm late." She gasped as she threw the covers from her body. "I need you to take me to the club when I get out the shower."

***

After showering, getting dressed, and getting a Plan B, Asia and Dominique pulled into the parking lot of the club. She was nervous considering she was three hours late to work and didn't want to deal with Grandson's attitude. She opened the door of the car, getting out until Dominique stopped her.

He smiled at her as he talked to her. "I'll be back tonight to get you if you want me to."

"Thank you, but I gotta move in tonight." She said, returning the smile.

"Move in where?" He asked as he tilted his head to the side, waiting for her to answer.

"Housin'. It's temporary until I make enough to get a condo or some shit."

He chuckled as he grabbed her hand. "Shawty, you can come stay wit' me or sum. I can't let you go out like that."

"I'm grown and I'm not yo girlfriend, you not lettin' me do shit, Baby." She chuckled as she pulled him into a kiss.

"That ain't how that work, Asia. Once you lay some good pussy on me, we go together." He pulled away from the kiss, licking his lips as he smiled at her.

"Boy." She laughed, letting go of his hand. "We cool and when I need some dick and head, you'll come through again, bookiebutt." She pecked his lips before she got out of the car.

He smiled at her, shaking his head before she closed the door. She ran to the entrance of the club, opening the door, but stopped once everyone's attention shifted to her.

"And where the fuck you been at?" Durk asked as India stood up from the couch, walking over to her.

"I'm sorry, somethin' came up that ion feel the need to disclose." She lied, meeting India halfway before walking closer to the group.

Grabbing her arm, "You okay?" India asked, feeling genuinely concerned since it was unlike Asia to be three hours late to work.

"Mhm. I'm fucked, ain't I?" Asia asked, mumbling low enough so that only India could hear her.

Ari walked up to them, pulling Asia into a tight hug, rocking their bodies side to side. "Girl you had us scared like shit."

"Sorry." Asia whispered as India and Ari walked her to the bar, and Asia signed.

"You lucky Von ass in his office and ain't up here." India said as she sat down in the stool, shaking her head.

Asia signed, feeling relieved. "Good."

"Aht aht, bitch. Wea' the fuck you was at?" Ari asked as she pointed her finger at Asia, knowing that she had some information. "Cause you ain't neva' fuckin' late."