8.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | February 9, 2019

"Asia, you ready?!" India asked Asia, walking into the bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

"No, bitch— well, just walk the fuck in then." Asia gasped, furrowing her eyebrows as she finished her makeup.

"Bitch. How you likin' it here?" India asked as she laughed, going to sit on Asia's bed.

Asia looked at India from the bathroom, rolling her eyes as she walked out of the bathroom. "It's straight. I really just stay in this room though, you know ion like people."

"So antisocial." India chuckled, shaking her head as she got off the bed. "Me and Durk havin' a gender reveal next weekend."

"Okay, I'll be there. Just texted me the time and location, Indi." Asia smiled, excited to know the gender of the baby.

India walked towards the bedroom door before looking at Asia. "I'll be outside in the car waitin' on you wit' Ari. Hurry up, bitch."

                                           ***

After a few hours of shopping, India, Ari, and Asia had decided to go out to eat before Ari and Asia had to be at the club for preparation.

"Did y'all ever stay in housin'?" Asia asked, grabbing a couple of blueberries from her plate.

"No, but Ari did fa two weeks." India responded as she sipped her orange juice.

Ari smacked her lips, rolling her eyes at India. "Well, damn, bitch. Anyways, yeah I stayed thea', why?"

Asia took a sip from her orange juice before moving her hair to her right shoulder. "What the fuck is up wit' the shed? Syn told me not to go in there and that shit been on my mind heavy."

"Ion know much about it cause I ain't neva' been in thea', but unlike yo ass, I knew how to mind my damn business and not try Von." Ari replied, shrugging her shoulders as she chuckled.

"Girl, fuck you?" Asia laughed as she stuck her middle finger up at Ari, and they began to laugh in unison.

Ari took a bite of her salad, covering her mouth as she began to talk again. "India whatchu want the baby to be?"

"I already have a girl, so a boy." India muttered, blushing as she rubbed her little pudge.

Caught off guard by the new information, Asia's eyes widened as her mouth fell open. "Wait, you gotta little girl, Indi?"

"Yes. Ha name is Skylar." India laughed.

"Damn, I lived wit' you and ain't know that. Apparently I do mind my business." Asia shook her head, chuckling.

They finished eating their brunch before leaving to head to the club.

"Wassup, y'all." Asia nodded her head at everyone as her and Ari walked into the club.

Booka walked up to her, whispering in her ear. "Von need to talk to you, folks."

Rolling her eyes at him, she walked to the back of the club, going down the hallway. She stopped at the office door, knocking on it until Grandson opened the door, stepping to the side so that she could walk in. She scrunched her face up when she saw one of the strippers who name was Koren.

"I must've came too soon or somethin'?" Asia asked, frowning as she turned to look at Grandson.

"Nah, lil folks." He replied as he walked past her, leaning against the desk as Koren sat in one of the chairs that was in front of the desk. "I got a complaint bout you from Koren. You be havin' music loud when folks tryna sleep?"