4.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | January 30, 2019

"Wake up, Asia!" India yelled from the other side of the bedroom door, waking her up from her sleep.

Asia threw the covers from over her body. "I'M UP!" She yelled as she got out of the bed, going to the restroom.

She completed her morning hygiene before she went back into the bedroom to get dressed. She put her clothes on then walked out of the bedroom.

"You ready?" India asked as she sat in Durk's lap, and Asia nodded.

"Mhm." Asia mumbled, ready to get to work and make her money.

Durk tapped India's leg, causing her to stand up from his lap. "Good cause Von don't play that people bein' late shit, Folks."

"Oh." Asia chuckled, caring less about what Grandson played about and didn't.

"That's yo problem right there, foenem. Youn give a damn about shit that you 'pose to." Durk said as he pulled his keys from his pockets.

India mushed his head. "Durk leave ha alone."

"Nah, let him speak his mind, India." Asia chuckled as she rolled her eyes.

He shook his head, knowing that she still didn't care about what he was saying. "Gang you gotta do betta' unless you tryna learn shit the hard way."

Shrugging her shoulders, "The hard way is gettin' fired. I don't give a fuck about nunnat shit, Durk."

Durk began to sarcastically laugh. "That's where you got shit confused at, Asia. It's a rare thing fa Von to fire somebody and make 'em leave the club."

"Uhh elaborate, bruh, this ain't no fuckin' riddle game." She furrowed her eyebrows as she put her hair in a ponytail.

Durk looked at India with a look of approval, causing her to nod her head. "Once you marked, ain't no gettin' fired, gang."

"What the fuck you mean mar—" Before she could finished her sentence, he pointed at her neck. Feeling slightly uncomfortable that Durk and India noticed the bruise on her neck, she put her hand over it to cover it up. "I can quit then."

"Ain't no quittin' either." India said as she let out a heavy breath, shaking her head.

"I'm not even 'pose to be tellin' you this shit, folks." Durk frustratedly said as he walked towards the door, signing.

"Well, why the fuck did you?"

Stopping his movement, he looked back to look at her. "Cause my girl fuck wit' you."

The room was in brief silence until she thought of words to say. "So if I wanted to get out, how could I?" She asked, genuinely curious.

"He than told you enough, A. I can't let you get my nigga into it wit' his friend." India said as she grabbed her arm, leading the way towards the door since Durk had walked out.

"India?" Asia muttered, waiting for India to grab her house key to lock the door.

India locked the door behind them before they proceeded to walk towards her car. "Just learn to listen, okay. Von doin' whateva' it was that he did to have yo neck lookin' like this was only minor."

The car ride to the club was silent, but Asia's thoughts were loud. She wanted to understand why the girls who worked in the club were either scared of Grandson or had a high level of respect for him.

She was never the type to be a follower or a punk, so thinking about how the girls acted and how Grandson choked her only heightened her attitude and aggressive demeanor.