18.

Asia Re'Shontae Allen | April 29, 2019

"Thank you, girl. It's cute!" Asia smiled as she looked in the mirror, admiring her new hairstyle.

"You welcome, A." Elena, her hairstylist, smiled as she handed her two hundred dollar bills.

After thirty minutes of driving, Asia pulled into the parking lot of Suga, rushing inside since she only had two minutes until the meeting started.

"Hey, girl." Keisha greeted her as she hugged her before touching her hair, smiling. "These cute."

"Thank you." Asia smiled as she waved at everyone that was looking in her direction.

"You know what this meetin' about?" Asia asked as she looked around the club, seeing everyone except Von, Durk, and Top.

"Nope, but it bet not be no bullshit." Keisha said as she walked to the couch, and Asia followed her, sitting next to Muwop and Booka.

"Hey, Booka Man." She smiled, dapping him up as he ate a bag of chips.

"Wassup, gang." He nodded his head, snapping his fingers after they finished their handshake. "I'm havin' a game night at the crib Friday."

"Okay. Time?" She asked, interested in coming to show her face.

He balled the empty bag of chips up before responding. "Seven and bring money cause we be bettin' and shit."

She nodded her head at him before looking at Muwop. "Hey, Muwop." She laughed as they did their handshake as well.

"Wassup. You look good." He smilies as he curled his lip, staring at her and touching her hair.

"Thank you." She chuckled.

The door to the back of the club opened, and Durk, Top, and Von walked into the front, stepping on the stage. Von looked at Asia, briefly furrowing his eyebrows before he looked away.

"Ima keep this shit as simple as I can keep it, shit 'round this bitch fina change—" Von said until he was cut off.

"What's changin'?" Kris asked which caused Booka and Louie to look at her.

"Bitch, I'a tell y'all if you'a shut the fuck up and let me talk." Von mugged before proceeding to talk.

Ari and Asia gave eachother a look before lowly snickering.

"The price on housin' goin' up to 15 thousand a month. Tip out from dancers goin' up to 200 hunnid a night and bartenders goin' up to a hunnid." He explained, causing everyone to gasp, huff, or smack their lips.

"What the hell, Grandson? Why the sudden change, man?" Crystal asked.

"Cause I said so. Shit goin' up on this club and the house y'all hoes stayin' in, so y'all pay goin' up, too. Don't fuckin' question me."

Asia was slightly upset about the rise in what they had to pay, but she wasn't stressed since she always made a good amount of money each night plus the money Dominique was giving her.

"And when this start takin' place? Tonight?" She asked as she unintentionally snuggle up against Muwop.

Von mugged her for a few moments before ignoring her. "That's all I had to tel y'all. Y'all increase on what y'all owe start tonight." He said as he stepped off the stage, going to the back of the club.

"What the fuck wrong wit' him?" Jayda asked as she walked away from the bar, sitting next to Ari.

"Girl, ion know." Asia scoffed, slightly pissed at the way Von lowkey dissed her.