I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 20

I tilted my head to see who the person was.

My eyes went wide in shock, "S-S-Sasuke-kun?!" He opened his eyes and unplugged his earphones on his ears.

"S-Sasu-Oh! Uchiha-san." Hanabi said as she figured out who it was.

"..." Sasuke looked at my sister and shifted back his gaze on me.

"Uhmm..." I placed my hands on my side and bowed my head. "T-Thank you very much!"

I waited for what he would say before I bring up back my head when I heard my sister chuckled a bit until I felt something hit my forehead.

"O-Ouch!" Looking up I came face to face with my pouch. "Hehe! T-Thanks!"

Sasuke returned it by hitting it in my forehead? How rude!

And why is he not speaking?

What's wrong?!

"A-Ano..Nee-san, I think I have to go. Don't want to get late to school." Hanabi spoke.

"Y-Yeah! Sure! T-Thanks for helping me today!" I told my sister.

"No problem!" She then looked at Sasuke. "Uchiha-san, thanks for returning my sister's belongings!"

Sasuke nodded at her.

"Alright then. I should get going." Hanabi excused herself.

"Take care!" I said as she walked away from us. But before she entered the car, she shouted back. "Uchiha-san! If something bad happens to my Nee-san I'm gonna make sure you'll regret it!"

"H-Hanabi!" Oh no! That was embarrassing, Hanabi!

"Tsch..." Sasuke brushed his hand over his hair.

She laughed and waved her hand before closing the car's door.

Silence took over us as we watch the car go until it turned into the corner of the street.

"S-Sasuke-kun. P-Please forgive my sister if she acted a bit rude towards you. She's really just like that." I bowed my head again, but this time to apologize for my sister's actions.

He closed his eyes, "You're really careless."

"I-I'm sorry." I whispered sadly.

"..."

"But t-thanks for returning it to me." I smiled a bit.

"..."

"A-And sorry for bothering you. I know you're a busy person." I clasped my hands together.

"..."

Is he listening? Why isn't he responding? Or is his mind still asleep?

"S-Sasuke-kun, A-Are you okay? Are you sleepy or something?" I tapped his shoulders.

He opened his eyes and stared at me. I immediately removed my hand over his shoulders. I really don't like how he stares. His eyes are intimidating.

"-Ooooppsss! I must be wrong. Hehe!"

He closed his eyes again.

What the hell is wrong with this guy?!

I looked for my door keys from my pocket and unlocked the door. "S-Sasuke-kun, if you're not in a hurry y-you can stay for awhile." I walked inside and without responding, Sasuke followed inside my apartment.