I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 4

"Speaking of the devil.", Ino murmured.

"Ooooy!! Chouji, it's too early and you're eating chips?", Naruto said while walking inside the room.

I saw his eyes sparkle when he turned to where we are. "Ah! Sakura-chan!! I missed you sooo much! Good morning!", he ran and leaned close to Sakura's table. He was greeted by a punch on the face.

"Oy, Sasuke-teme! Get out of that seat so I can sit beside Sakura-chan! Here. You can transfer here.", Naruto said while touching the chair beside me. He was punched again by Sakura.

Yup. Sakura was Naruto's crush ever since. Naruto is also my close friend aside from Kiba and Shino but he's with Sasuke most of the time. Even though I'm a close friend, I was always put aside by Naruto when Sakura is around. I'm just a second choice.

"I guess I have to sit beside Hinata-chan then. Hehe! Hi Hinata-chan!", he flashed a big smile at me while he sat beside me. Don't blush.

"H-H-Hi N-Naruto-k-kun!", I hope I'm not blushing.

"Hehe! You're blushing again! And try to speak straight Hinata-chan but it's cute when you stutter. Haha!", Now I'm sure I'm blushing hard. I can hear Ino giggle at the back.

"Hah! Alright! I'm going to study well this year and get good grades so I can stay with Sakura-chan next year! For sure she'll be at the honor's section!", Naruto said while doing a fist pump in the air.

Yeah.  Just Sakura-chan.

"Hah! I'm going to do my best so I can stay with my Sasuke-kun next year!", Sakura added while giving Ino a glare.

"Eeeeh? Aren't you happy that I want to stay with you Sakura-chan?", Naruto asked.

"Only if you're Sasuke-kun!", Sakura replied.

Sasuke always owns the first spot in our class. He rarely gets a mistake during exams and quizzes while the second spot is owned by his number one fangirl, Sakura. That's why I'm always at the third spot.

"You always say Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke!", Naruto pouted.

'I would say the same Naruto-kun. Why do you always say Sakura-chan?'

"Stop talking Naruto, our teacher is already here.", Sakura said irritatingly.

We all looked infront to see Yamato-sensei putting his things on the table. That's when I noticed that most of my classmates were already here.

"Hinata-chan, where's Kiba?", Naruto whispered.

"I-I", looked to my right to see Kiba(he always sit beside me) but I was surprised to see Shino sitting a seat before me.

"S-Shino-kun! I didn't n-noticed y-you were there!", I said. Shino just looked at me then looked back infront.

I almost forgot to answer Naruto's question. "K-Kiba-kun—I t-think he's still at the c-comfort room."

"Aaahh! I wish this will be our permanent seat for the rest of the year!", Sakura said.

'Oh how I wish this is. I would love to sit beside Naruto-kun though I wish I could still concentrate with the lessons.'

"Good morning class, I'll be your teacher Yamato." Yamato-sensei said while picking up a piece of chalk to write his name on the board.

---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---   
Hehe! Sorry another short chapter here. Let's see if the next chapter will be longer. Next chapter will be Valentine's day. Would Hinata be able to confess to her crush? :)

See you on the next chapter and don't forget to drop your comments below! Thanks! ^__^