I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 21.5

Will I ever get a chance of your love?

Hinata.

I thought you were over with my dobe friend but you whispered that you love him while you were unconsciously lying on the sand trying to win life over death.

It broke my heart hearing his name from your mouth.

It hurts.

You kissed me while I was bringing you back to life. It got me surprised. I wished it was a kiss that was meant for me but I could say it wasn't. You must be dreaming of him that moment, isn't it?

You still love him, don't you?

Hinata.

You hated me for saving you; for bringing you back to the cold reality you're desperately escaping from. And that night, I found out that all those hatred you kept in your heart isn't just because of that boy. I would have never expected your family to be another reason.

I'm sorry if I have hurt you physically but just like you that night, I was desperate. Desperate of your love.

In the morning, I felt more of your anger.

You said I was the happiest when Naruto rejected you.

That's not true.

In fact, I hate myself every time I would see you cry; every time I stare into those eyes filled with sorrow. Every time you cry for that dobe it felt like a part of me dies.

I want to see you happy.

I regret for keeping this feelings for a very long time. If I have told it earlier then I could've probably changed the way things are now. Maybe you aren't wasting your tears and chasing over somebody stupid enough not to recognize your love. Maybe you're not hurting yourself to escape life. Maybe you wouldn't be hating me right now. Maybe...Maybe right now, your heart belongs to me.

I love you.

Even if it means just being at your side to look after you; because it is the closest I could ever get to you.

But then, you shouted at me to leave you alone.

Now I don't know what to do. How can I get closer when you're pushing me permanently away from your life?

I hate to say this, you know, I envy Naruto so much because he got the woman I love getting head over heels on him. I always wonder what made you love him when he doesn't even give a damn about you.

I have never lost to that dobe except for you.

It was my first and greatest lost from my rival.

Now what should I do?

Should I just give up or insist this one-sided love even if your answer is already as clear as the sky in the middle of the day?

I can't think straight. Love is really a complicated thing, huh.

And it seems like you're really not in good terms with your father. You looked so terrified seeing him in our house to bring you back home. I remembered he said he was sorry for what he did but your face told otherwise. It was still full of fear until you left our home. What could be that problem which causes you to have that fearful reaction? I wish I could help but you always keep them all to yourself. But I hope you and your father are already doing good together right now.

I also heard that our parents had settled into a final decision to get us married because they believe we are in a relationship and that I gave you a kiss in the middle of the crowd after my friend's concert. It was a move I will always regret. I thought I could help but it turned out that it only made the situation worse for both of us.

I'm sorry for causing you this much. I just couldn't stand seeing you belittled by everyone. I hate it.

About the marriage, I don't really give a damn about that actually because that marriage is impossible, right? It's never going to happen, even in my wildest dreams.

For now, I'm going back to focus on my career. I have to clear my mind and I know this isn't the time to talk to you. I hope you get well now that you're back home. I hope the next time our paths crossed, you have already forgiven me. If not completely, then at least even just a little. But I would understand if you can't.

Take care.

Until we meet again, Hyuuga Hinata.

Goodbye.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
Hi everyone! It's been three months I guess. Hehe! (._.)

Here's a special chapter of Sasuke's pov while I still think of what to do with the next chapter.I know chapter 21 was super long compared to this update. Lol! But I hope you like it! Thank you so much! And thanks a lot for all the comments on the previous chapter!
(off topic question) Any ONE OK ROCK fans here? They're having a concert in our country next year. Is watching them live worth it? Lol Thanks!