Notice ❀

Dearest readers,

I would like to give my sincerest thanks to everyone. To the silent readers, to those who always leaves a ⭐ and comments.

THANK YOU.

Thank you for joining me in this story who will turn two years old this April but have decided to end it soon because we all have things to take care of outside the wattpad universe...and I'm already running out of ideas too. Haha!

Honestly, I enjoy reading your comments. It makes me smile, laugh, understand what you guys want and most of all it makes me feel that my first fan fiction is being appreciated. That's what keeps me motivated to put my heart into writing this story. ♡

To my active readers, I know who you are! I can always see your names in my notifications! LOL ♡ Thank you for all the heartwarming comments!

To those who joined my paparazzi club..Haha! Thank you! High five! ♡

I am taking a rest for awhile and will probably be back on February...maybe. :)

Yes, I will continue making stories but not as long as this story anymore and I hope to have fun with you guys again.

I never really expected this story to reach 35 chapters with an epilogue. My original plan was just around 17 chapters but because of everyone's support the story went on and on. Lol! (I'll try writing about their marriage someday..but maybe just a one shot.) hehe!

Thank you for staying until the end. Seriously, I wish I can hug each of you out there!

Again, this is not the end but rather a beginning of another greater story! Until the next!

Thank you very much!

Love,

StrayKat.
キラキラ!♡