I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 7

"Hyuuga-chan! Welcome! I'm glad you came. I think this is the first time my little brother invited a girl to the house."

"Nii-san!!", Sasuke shouted at his brother. I blushed a little. "And how did you know her last name?, he added.

"I can read people's name even by just looking at them." Itachi said seriously.

Sasuke's eyes grew wide and furrowed his eyebrows after, realizing that his brother might have been fooling around again.

"I'm asking you seriously." Sasuke said.

"Haha! Alright! Alright! The truth is, I can see it through her eyes. It's all in her eyes, my dear brother." Itachi looked at me and smiled but I gazed at the window as soon as our eyes met.

Sasuke glared at his brother and Itachi knows this isn't going to end up good.

"Well, I'm telling the truth. I think you still don't know that the Hyuuga clan have distinct eyes. Just like us—the Uchiha. Hyuuga-chan, please calm down Sasuke and tell him whether I'm correct or not." The two Uchiha looked at me. Itachi smiling while Sasuke seriously waiting for an answer.

"U-Uh-A-a-ano..." I began to fidget. "Y-Your brother is r-right, U-Uchiha-san" I said almost like a whisper knowing that he would be embarrassed infront of his brother.

Sasuke just said nothing and his brother flashed his brightest smile like he have just achieve something really big. Their mother came just in time. Just before the silence got awkward.

"Calm down Sasuke, stop shouting at your brother. You shou—Oh! You must be Sasuke's classmate! I'm Sasuke and Itachi's mom. Welcome to our home—Those eyes! You're a Hyuuga?! Dear, you're most welcome in our home! Didn't you know that your dad and my husband are great friends? It's so nice to meet you!" Sasuke's mom said.

'Oh, I didn't know that my dad and Sasuke's dad are great friends. I can always see dad with an Uchiha man but I didn't know that he is Sasuke's dad and that he is a best friend of dad since they always look serious.'

I blushed while I smiled and nodded at her shyly. She surely is a nice and lively mom. I wish mom got a chance to meet her, I think they're going to be great friends too.

From there, Sasuke had confirmed that his brother isn't lying.

"Hyuuga-chan my dear, what's your name?" she asked.

"H-Hinata. H-Hyuuga Hinata." I flashed a sweet smile.

"That's a cute name, my dear! So welcome home, Hinata-chan!" she smiled back. "—by the way, good luck with your group project. I'm glad that you and Sasuke are friends. Just tell me if my son does anything inappropriate and I'll take necessary actions." she winked at me.

"T-Thank you." I replied.

"Anywa—" she was cut off by his son.

"We're now going to our room to start the project." Sasuke started to walk to the stairs. A signal that I should leave the living room as well. I followed him to the stairs.

"Oh, okay. I'll just have a maid bring some snacks in your room later." she smiled again. Her mom really is nice and understanding.

"Be careful Hinata-chan!" Itachi waved at me.

"Itachi!" He yelled at his brother for the second time around.

"What? Haha. I'm just reminding your visitor to be aware of her surroundings." Itachi said.

Sasuke didn't even bother to reply anymore. He turned around and continued to walk up the stairs. I think he decided to keep silent instead of blowing flames at his brother again. I blushed a darker shade of red realizing what Itachi was trying to talk about. I bowed at Sasuke's brother before following up to  Sasuke.

Itachi smiled. 'She is really cute when she blushes. I wonder if my little brother notices that too.'

"They look good together, isn't it?" their mom sat beside him at the couch.

Itachi just smiled, brought the magazine closer to him and continued reading where he stopped when Hinata came.

-At Sasuke's room-

Sasuke let me enter his room before him and pointed his index finger at the chair at his study table. I thanked him and walked across the room to sit in the chair. As I look around his room, I noticed that it is so clean and his things are very organized. Well, what would you expect from the most intelligent student in our batch? I'm really impressed. There's an Uchiha emblem at the wall, all cabinets closed, his bed is very neat and tons of books at his study table. There were lots but it was arranged well. The white walls of his room added the clean and decent look of his room.

Soon, I heard the door closed and the lock clicked. I suddenly remembered what Itachi said awhile ago which made me nervous. He walked and sat at the edge of his bed.

"Now nobody can disturb us. I just hope they can't hear us scream." Sasuke sighed as he threw his back to his bed with both of his hands on his head.

I started to get more nervous, my heart was beating faster. I can't even turn my head to him nor utter a single word. I began to sweat out of nervousness. What if Itachi really meant what he said earlier? What if he's really planning something? But that can't be! We're too young! And he is the number one in our class. He'll destroy his own reputation if he did that!

"Hinata. Come over here." The silence was broken by his words.

No way! I won't go over there! If he thinks that I'm just like the other girls who is obsessed with him then he's totally wrong! Wait, did he even tried to entertain any of his fangirls? Hmm..I don't think so. I think he hates them. But..why?! Why me?!

If he even tries to touch me, I would really scream out loud while running outside his room. I'll let his mom know for sure!

"Hinata." I heard him call my name again.

The next thing I heard were footsteps—footsteps that were heading to my direction.

I'm warning you Uchiha Sasuke. Just do something unnecessary and you'll going to suffer for the rest of your life!

'Please don't! Please don't! Please don't!' I kept telling on my mind while staring heavily at the books infront of me.

"Hinata." I heard him whisper on my right ear.

I shivered at the sound and feeling of his breath. That's it!!! I am going to scream for help!

I closed my eyes and turned around to face him.

"SASU—"

---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---  
How do you like this chapter guys? Hehe. What do you think would happen next? I'm feeling sleepy already so I'll just leave you hanging for now. I'll update soon, don't worry. :)

I'll be glad to know what you think of my story. :) Uhmm..see you on the next chapter! ^__^