I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 29

"Good morning, Sasuke-ku-whaaaa!!" I covered my mouth.

I am resting my head on his chest and I can hear him breathe while he sleeps.

How did Sasuke got here! And why..

Why is his arms around me?!!! Why are we cuddling while sleeping-like a real couple?!

We didn't do something we have to regret, right? Right?!

I checked and good thing we're still decently clothed. I would totally kill Sasuke if he did something on me.

I slowly lifted his arm that was on my waist but he shifted closer and gripped me tighter. His other hand swung over my shoulders.

Oh snap. Nice try, Hinata! Now it's a lot harder to escape!

I patted his cheek to wake him up, "Sasuke-kun...Sasuke-kun..."

"Sasuke-kun!" I almost shouted.

His eyes slowly opened as he frowned. "Wake up, Sasuke-kun!" I slammed my whole hand to his face.

"Uwaaa! That hurts!!" He pulled my hand away. "What's wrong with you! It's too early in the morning!" He said angrily.

I stared at him angrily letting him realize our situation himself.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked.

Finally I saw a shocked expression on his face. "I-I-I'm sorry!" He immediately lifted his arms and moved away.

He placed a hand over his forehead as he closed his eyes, "Hinata. I'm sorry. I wasn't aware of any of this."

"Didn't you sleep at your brother's room last night?" I told him.

"I did?" He opened his eyes.

"Yeah. Your brother let you sleep in his room." I said.

He let out a sigh and got off the bed, "If you're thinking that I did something while you were asleep...what if I did?"

My eyes went wide and my heart dropped, "y-you've got to be kidding!"

"You're blushing." He smirked and sat on the edge of the bed to stare at me. "And what if I really did?" He said seductively.

I grabbed a pillow to cover my face, "No!"

He patted my head, "Just kidding! Good morning, Hinata." He laughed. "That's for violently swatting my face. Anyway, we're leaving later in the afternoon so let's enjoy our last day together, shall we?"

I lifted my head and blinked, "..."

"What" Sasuke asked.

I threw the pillow on Sasuke, "I HATE YOU!!!"

"That hurts Hinata!" He threw back the pillow to me.

"I hate you, Sasuke-kun!" I shouted at him.

"I'm just wondering what face would you make if I said that." He continued laughing.

And his room was filled with his laugh. But he said sorry after and I've forgiven him.

I went to the shore after eating breakfast to take a refreshing walk on the sand.

"You like beaches, don't you?" I heard Itachi. He followed me.

"H-Hai." I smiled. "Good morning Itachi-san."

"Good morning Hinata-chan." He stood beside me.

"You know, my brother is a little bit stubborn sometimes but he is actually caring." He continued.

"H-Hai." I nodded.

"And I know when he is lying or not." He looked at me.

I stared at him. What does he mean by that? Could it be...

He sighed. "You don't have to tell me. I know everything about your fake relationship."

I was speechless.

"My brother slipped his tongue last night when he was in my room." He looked away.

Oh my God we're doomed! "I-I'm s-sorry Itachi-san!" I bowed, "I really needed Sasuke's help! But.. But if you want I can stop-"

"I didn't said I am against it." He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't worry about me. I understand you." He gave me an assuring smile. "Ah, too bad I just wish both of you are dating for real. I like you for my brother."

"Itachi!" Sasuke shouted from afar.

"Oh, he's here." Itachi faced towards Sasuke who was running to our direction.

"What's your business with Hinata?" He asked.

"Well...nothing really. I just joined her walk around." Itachi said.

"You didn't say anything to Hinata, right?" Sasuke said.

"I'm hurt Sasuke. You still have trust issues with your brother?" Itachi smirked.

"Anyway, I guess I have to return in the house now that my brother is here." He walked off. "Oh! Hinata-chan, I'm sorry for bringing Sasuke to his room without telling you. I don't want to bother you sleep. My little brother keeps nagging me. He said he wanted to see you and-."

"Itachi!" Sasuke growled.

"Whoa. Chill Sasuke! And I forgot to tell, you were so drunk last night that you cried like a girl because-" Itachi was cut off.

"STOP!" Sasuke shouted at his brother. "You say more of it and I'll kill you!"

"Hinata-" Itachi turned to me.

"Itachiiiii!" Sasuke chased his brother who ran hastily back to the house.

They left me. Wow.

I laughed at that thought while I went back inside too.

Father and I left the house earlier than the Uchihas. They were so happy that they hoped we could do another vacation next time.

Sasuke left a kiss on my forehead and whispered, "just call me if you need help", before we left.

We arrived home around evening where Hanabi was waiting at the living room.

"Onee-san! I want to join next time!" She pouted.

"Of course, Hanabi. When you don't have classes." I chuckled. "Ah! I got some pictures look!" I brought out my phone.

"Aww you used the phone strap I gave you!" My sister hugged me when she saw that I used her gift. "Let me see the photos!"

"Onee-san, where is your photo with Uchiha-san?" She asked.

"I don't think we got a picture together.." I sheepishly smiled.

"Eeeeeeeeh??!!!! What a waste onee-san!"

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
wth Hinata-chan! Why no pictures with Sasuke-kun! It would be perfect for this chapter! LOL

Good afternoon! Wow people here are so busy for christmas! I wanted to update chapter 30 later on. I hope my mind works fast but it will just be a short one. :)

キラキラ!