I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 28

"Sasuke-kun, do you think this is okay?" I showed him my outfit.

"Haven't you brought any other clothes besides jackets and jeans?" He said.

"Well..no. I wasn't expecting any occasion aside from staying around here." I snorted.

"Whatever." Sasuke got his car keys. "Let's go."

Not long enough we reached a club.

Club?!

Eeeeeh?

What are we doing here?!

"S-Sasuke-kun, are you sure this is the place?" I asked.

Without answering my question, he got off the car and opened the door for me.

"I don't think Itachi-san is the type of person who goes to clubs." I said while I got out.

"Then you don't know much of my brother." He held my hand and led me inside the building.

We made our way to the table near the dance floor where Itachi and his girlfriend is.

"Good evening Hinata-chan! Sasuke!" They welcomed us and let us join them in their table.

"I'm glad you had convince Hinata-chan to come over, Sasuke." Itachi said.

"If she knew where she is going, I'm sure she wouldn't go." Sasuke replied.

"N-No! Truth is, I've never been inside a club." I said.

"Oh!" the surprised Itachi said. "A first-timer!" He smiled. "Don't worry, we're just having fun tonight and some drinks-you don't have to drink if don't want to."

"T-Thanks." I smiled back.

The night was still early and the party is just about to start. Lights inside the large room was dim and in different colors.

Later on, the sound system kicked off very loud and people in their tables went to the dance floor to enjoy the music.

The more the music intensified, the more the people got wild. The lights danced with the music and everybody seemed to be having fun.

I noticed too that most girls were wearing too provocative skin-tight dresses while here I am in my most comfortable outfit.

The place smelled alcohol and cigarette. I want to go home.

I'd rather go stargazing and listen to the waves of the ocean.

I had an orange juice for myself while Sasuke, Itachi and his girlfriend were drinking beer or whatever kind of liquor that is.

"Sasuke!" Itachi gave him a bottle of beer and Sasuke took it.

"Sasuke-" I called him but he can't seem to hear me because of the noise.

"Sasuke!" I moved closer and shouted on his ear. He immediately turned his head and our lips barely touched. This sent shivers down my spine.

I instantly moved back. He was quite surprised too but quickly shifted to a questioning look.

"N-Nevermind." I said. I'm not sure if he could see my blush.

"No. What is it?" He asked.

"I'm just asking how long are we gonna stay here." I said while stirring the straw on my glass.

"Come on, Hinata. Can't you just enjoy the night?" He grunted as he continued drinking.

"Are you okay, Hinata?" Itachi asked.