I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 25

"Marry your face, Sasuke-kun." I rolled my eyes while I talk to myself.

I then heard quick footsteps towards the garden.

"Onee-san! Onee-san!", my sister came running towards me.

"What's wrong Hanabi? What happened?" I asked my sister.

"They just...just left." She was catching her breath.

"Finally." I felt relieved.

"No! It's not good!" Hanabi said.

"What do you mean it's not good?" I raised an eyebrow.

"D-Dad..Dad..H-He doesn't seem happy after he and Uchiha-san talked." She said and I gasped. What did Sasuke told to father?

"Onee-san.." she looked at me with a worried face.

"Don't worry about it, Hanabi. Stay out of this." I stood and walked back inside.

I went to my room to change clothes but when I turned on the lights I was surprised to see father inside.

"Hinata, aren't we clear about what I've said before? He mentioned awhile ago that he no longer wants you." He spoke while he stood in front of the window, his back facing me.

Hinata.. speak..

Don't be afraid..

Speak...

"I won't marry him-"

"None sense!" He turned and charged towards me pointing his index finger.

"You!!!" He pointed on my forehead while gritting his teeth in anger. "You useless human!" The pale orbs of his eyes were piercing cold that burns me whole.

He pushed my forehead with so much force with his finger several times, "You are marrying Sasuke! For the company's future! Put that in your dumb brain-"

I was pushed backwards the wall and I swatted off his pointing hand, "No!!!" I screamed. "I said no! There's no way you can convince me because everything was fake! He's not my boyfriend! We were never in a relationship! I hate him!"

I received a hard slap on my cheek.

"And he doesn't want the marriage too! So stop pushing me to that man!" I shouted.

"I DON'T CAAARE!" He grabbed my chin, "This has been agreed on even before so it has to happen!" He threw me and my hip hit the edge of my dresser.

"Y-You think you can control me by hurting me?" I shouldn't show weakness in front of my father.

"So defying your father now?!" I saw him balled his fist.

My eyes went wide. Am I going to get hit? My father is shaking from anger.

"Not everything is going according to your plan! The man I'm marrying will be decided by only me and nobody else! I am not a puppet to be controlled by you!"

"You ungrateful daughter!" My father burst in anger and grabbed a lamp nearby and hit it hard on me-towards my head. Lucky I was able to cover with my arms but shards of the lamp left my arms wounded.

"If you can't do it, then Hanabi will!" He then went out of my room.

H-Hanabi?! You'll let my sister, your daughter, at a minor age marry that man?

I went out to follow father but only to find my sister standing wide eyed. Surprised by what she heard.

"H-Hanabi..." I don't know what to say to my sister. I felt sorry and embarrassed. "D-Don't worry-"