I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 35

"I love you.." I sobbed, hugging him even more tighter.

"I'm sorry, I just knew it now. Please don't go!!!" I shouted at the last sentence. I can't control my words..my voice..my heart.

I can't believe I just told him I love him.

What am I saying?!

Is this really what I'm feeling?

"Sasuke-kun.."

There was a long silence while we remained in that position. Only my sniffles could be heard and the cold wind grazing our skin.

I don't want you to leave!

He lifted a hand and held my wrist pushing my hand away from him.

"N-No!" I pulled my hand and wrapped it back to him. "I-I know! I broke the second rule! ..I don't care! Please..Sasuke-kun..don't go. I'm begging."

He swiftly pulled my arms away from him and turned to me. He stared into my tear-stained eyes while I stared at him too.

He closed his eyes and sighed, "Can you repeat what you said?" He asked seriously.

"Please don't go-" I cried.

"No. Not that one." He said; still not opening his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry.." I whispered.

"Ah. The other one..the one you said earlier." He spoke.

I bit my lip and bent my head down, "I...I love you." I said shyly.

"What?" He frowned and bent his head a little to his side with his eyes still closed.

"I love you.." I whispered.

Why did I suddenly felt embarrassed? Is it because he's facing me?

"I can't hear you." He said.

I turned my head to my side gathering more courage to say it again. "I love you."

He opened his eyes, "Tsch. Seriously, please speak louder-"

"Stop making fun of me!" I cried and covered my eyes with my hands. "I said I love you!!!" I shouted at him. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love-"

He swiftly took a step forward and I felt something warm but soft over my lips. My hands automatically moved away from my eyes and was greeted by a pair of onyx eyes staring at me softly. It was a long and satisfying kiss. The kiss that washed all my worries as if it was assuring me that everything will be fine. I guess I forgot to breathe while he kissed me.

He broke the kiss and spoke, "Accepted." I could still feel his breath and his lips brushing against mine; and it made me feel warm.

I feel like fainting seeing his smirk while his eyes were staring intently on me.

"Thank you." He cupped my cheeks and gave a kiss on my nose then to my forehead, pulling me into a tight hug next.

I slowly lifted my shaking arms, carefully putting it around him as I break into tears again.

I can't believe it. I can't believe what's happening.

I buried my face into his chest as we embraced each other without saying anything.

I just cried, thankful that he listened to me.

I didn't know how long we stayed in that position but one thing is for sure, it was romantic. I could stay like this forever.

"Hinata." He broke our hug and wiped my tears. "You loser rule breaker." He chuckled softly. "I love you too." He leaned closer brushing his lips to mine.