I Can Wait Forever: Chapter 3

"Hey!—Chouji! Stop eating chips early in the morning it's not even recess yet!" Kiba said. Chouji just stared at him.

"That's why you're fa—Hmmppfff!" Kiba's mouth was immediately covered by Ino's right hand who just arrived.

Chouji stopped eating and looked sharply at Kiba. "Hehehe!!! Kiba-kun, I hate the smell of your mouth. Have you brushed your teeth this morning?", the blonde girl said while slowly digging her nails into Kiba's left cheek. "Good morning Chouji! Is Shikamaru here yet?", Ino continued trying to change the subject.

"It's a miracle if he arrived early.", Chouji snorted still munching his precious chips.

"Aaaaaaaaaah!!!", all the students looked at Kiba. Ino released her hand because of the attention Kiba had made. Kiba immediately cupped his left cheek and ran out of the room. I think he's going straight to the comfort room.

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!", a pink-haired girl popped out behind Ino and ran fast to my direction.

"Saaaasuke-kuuuun!!!Kyaaaa!~". Ino squealed running behind Sakura as well.

Sakura successfully got the seat beside her ultimate crush and gave Ino a smirk while raising an eyebrow. Ino irritatingly took the seat next to Sakura.

"I hate you, forehead girl!" Ino said. "I hate you too, Ino-pig!" Sakura replied. I sighed. Even though they are rivals at Sasuke that never tarnished their friendship. These two girls are best friends for life.

"Sasuke-kun, let's eat together later during recess.", Sakura leaned a little bit close to Sasuke. The boy didn't turned to Sakura as if he was deaf. Ino laughed at the her best friend.

"I really hate you Ino.", Ino continued to laugh.

"Hi, Hinata!", Sakura told me. "You look worried, don't worry that boy is in our class as well.", Ino comforted me while giggling. I blushed a darker shade of red.

"I-I'm not thinking of h-him! — Hi, S-Sakura-san!", I said.

Almost everyone knows about my feelings for my friend, not because I told them but because it was very obvious. I really hate that I can't control my blush.

'Tsss..girls..' Sasuke said in his mind.

"Goooood moooorning!!!", that voice—I knew it's him. I blushed again while turning my head to the direction of the door.

---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---           ---   
Hehe! How's the third chapter guys? Sorry, another chapter again.. will try to make it longer on the next. Please bear with the slow progress of the story. Haha. I really want it this way.

This is my first story so please, I understand if you don't like it but I hope you love it! Lol!
See you next chapter! Don't forget to drop your comments below! ^__^